What's your favorite NORMAL Speed AOE PvP Hero?

2»

Comments

• How are meta heroes pay to win? xD For Solaris, which many MANY people have, you just got to wait for her to be featured in a portal. For Goretusk, you just had to be there for his doors.
  • How are meta heroes pay to win? xD For Solaris, which many MANY people have, you just got to wait for her to be featured in a portal. For Goretusk, you just had to be there for his doors.

it can be one of three things A. its a kid and they are stupid B. Drunk and doesn't know C. It is someone doing drugs or D. Trolls I thinks its A or D...
    All hail the Jabberwonky-JarJar,Jabber,Jibber
    May the side of fun and nonsense reign supreme!!
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side
  • Then if it's any of those, why does it matter? Someone with skewed opinions like that shouldn't be able to hurt anyone's feelings.
  • Then if it's any of those, why does it matter? Someone with skewed opinions like that shouldn't be able to hurt anyone's feelings.

true, but they sometimes have the power to change the minds of others of you... its like dealing with terrorists...
    Those barbs are powerful, can't wait for some cheap counter to be released... As I said in my old days... Game on and may I be empowered by the dark side

true, but they sometimes have the power to change the minds of others of you... its like dealing with terrorists...

Why are you equating toxic/dumb players to terrorists and murderers all the sudden? xD

Why are you equating toxic/dumb players to terrorists and murderers all the sudden? xD

Because they are both equally evil and aren't nice to me...
  • Ududu2Ududu2 Member
    Back when Kira terrorized pvp (like when this thread was created?) valkin was my absolute favorite hero with his first turn freeze and ability to shrug off most of kiras attacks he was a gift from the heavens
  • my team never lost to kira... back then i actually was wondering why everyone used him, i oneshotted him everytime
  • Therand is my go to aoe hero. My main attacking team is as follows Kai, Selwyn, Therand and Pontifex.

In addition to freezing and stacking even more Mystical splash damage, Selwyn and Pontifex’s double energy gain for casters is amazing!

Thanks to Iceblock, Skeleton Form, and the new huge lifesteal from Cheers Mate, the team has quite more staying power than one might expect but...

I swear I remember Pontifex’s skeleton form being way tankier back in the day than it is now...
  • L0rdL33t wrote: »
    Therand is my go to aoe hero. My main attacking team is as follows Kai, Selwyn, Therand and Pontifex.

In addition to freezing and stacking even more Mystical splash damage, Selwyn and Pontifex’s double energy gain for casters is amazing!

Thanks to Iceblock, Skeleton Form, and the new huge lifesteal from Cheers Mate, the team has quite more staying power than one might expect but...

I swear I remember Pontifex’s skeleton form being way tankier back in the day than it is now...

It's because it is because now it is effected by stuff like runes... Hey if you ever get a lily and ferno can you try my team idea for lily,Selewn,ponti, and ferno?
  • L0rdL33tL0rdL33t Member

It's because it is because now it is effected by stuff like runes... Hey if you ever get a lily and ferno can you try my team idea for lily,Selewn,ponti, and ferno?

Alas, I do not have lily or ferno
2»