Can we please put max level(70) in their own PvP bracket?

Just a suggestion considering its close to impossible for a level 67 to defend against full epic level 70 teams.
Most other PvP games put max level in their own bracket, was wondering why this game doesn't do the same.
Thank you for your time!

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    As a level 70, I sometimes enjoy fighting the lower level teams. I put MK first and imagine he is mowing down the Walking Dead.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Or, occasionally, Walking Undead.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    As a level 70, I sometimes enjoy fighting the lower level teams. I put MK first and imagine he is mowing down the Walking Dead.

I agree. I enjoy beating up on helpless lower level teams.

It's probably the only way I can make Boss 100.

Well, that and the occasional level 70 defenses that have a single Ember, all goblins, or all undead.*

*I would recommend everyone level 70 change their defense to Ponti, Overlord, Bromm, and Zomm.
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Can we put lvl 12s in their own pvp bracket?
  • Alecat97Alecat97 Member
    Putting lvl 70s in their own bracket would mean for lvl 65-69 players they are not allowed to fight for the Boss100 anymore.
  • KaceyKacey Member
    Alecat97 wrote: »
    Putting lvl 70s in their own bracket would mean for lvl 65-69 players they are not allowed to fight for the Boss100 anymore.

If that's what OP wants, then let's give him what he wants ;)
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • PvP used to be like that. You'd compete against a small pool of players of the same level, and there was top reward for each pool. I actually managed to win my pool, once.

Then people complained, and they changed PvP.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    PvP used to be like that. You'd compete against a small pool of players of the same level, and there was top reward for each pool. I actually managed to win my pool, once.

Well that's because pvp was a complete joke in the old format. Marginal rewards for a few people in the top of their bracket, and everyone else got essentially nothing. People fishing for "dead" brackets by not even joining one until after a day had passed. At least there's a real reason for a significantly larger portion of players to pvp now. In the old system, pvp died the moment you hit level 70. It was actually a really depressing realization.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    PvP used to be like that. You'd compete against a small pool of players of the same level, and there was top reward for each pool. I actually managed to win my pool, once.

Well that's because pvp was a complete joke in the old format. Marginal rewards for a few people in the top of their bracket, and everyone else got essentially nothing. People fishing for "dead" brackets by not even joining one until after a day had passed. At least there's a real reason for a significantly larger portion of players to pvp now. In the old system, pvp died the moment you hit level 70. It was actually a really depressing realization.

I hadn't hit level 70 before they changed the system, how did it die at level 70? Surely you still got put into a small pool of level 70 players, so you still only competed in that pool?

I'm not saying the current system isn't better, I'm just saying the system the OP requests has already been used and replaced.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    bvs72 wrote: »

The best is when some noob doesnt put a fast hero, and taunts in round 1 - Lupina - Ember - Bramble - Koros , just to see how big the numbers can go
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?