Admiral Kreel Returns from the Depths!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
9outdsdge7ns.png

Admiral Kreel has sharpened his spear and given it a fresh coat of venom! Are you ready to command the reptilian forces?

This event will last until Thursday at 3pm CST, and we will be adding new quests every day. You'll be able to earn tokens for all four reptiles, crafting materials, gold, and much more, so stop by each day and see what's new! We also have three event dungeons where you can test out Kreel and other reptiles if you don't have them already.

Kreel may be cold-blooded, but his personality is... well, actually, his personality is just as cold as his blood. Still, he's very reliable in battle!
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• oredithoredith Member
    can we PLEASE get some sort of update to the game so that status effects count even if you kill the enemy?

debuffing enemy is really hard when you just kill them outright.. -_-

the events are nice, this would be a huge quality of life improvement on these quests.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    oredith wrote: »
    can we PLEASE get some sort of update to the game so that status effects count even if you kill the enemy?

the events are nice, this would be a huge quality of life improvement on these quests.

Do the current event dungeons let you use your own heroes or locked the ones?
  • oredithoredith Member
    Rocksor wrote: »
    Do the current event dungeons let you use your own heroes or locked the ones?
    still the locked nerfed ones.

this is one that i agree with though, even though it annoys me. >_<
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    Joel wrote: »

Kreel may be cold-blooded, but his personality is... well, actually, his personality is just as cold as his blood.

So yours saying his personality changes with the weather?
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • shiggity80shiggity80 Member
    edited July 10

Agreed.

As far as strategy for this, one thing that I can think of off the top of my head, would be to run Aurora Glade on Challenge mode, and bring Koros. Hopefully they buff themselves with defense and koros can purge buffs first, and then kill them.

edit: read the qeust wrong. It's just apply a debuff. Much easier than removing a debuff (which doesn't even make sense lol).
    Post edited by shiggity80 on
  • SocklessSockless Member

While I agree with the sentiment, for this particular quest, I read it as "apply a rebuff" not "remove a buff" so just Lupina and some potions will clear this quest.

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I would like a hero with an ability that simply purges buffs. So far the only ways to purge buffs are via damaging attacks or stealing them. Which is cool, but it relies on damaging attacks and all the buff stealing abilities are single target and thus ineffective. Perhaps a hero with an ability that purges 1 buff from every enemy, and to make leveling up the ability useful, at tier 35 it would purge 2 buffs, and 3 buffs at tier 70.

Or ya know, give Ekko Purger, since every Ekko clone in the game seeks to have that passive yet not Ekko.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • echonapechonap Member
    I heard the new Tsume purges buffs without doing any damage...
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • Joel wrote: »
    9outdsdge7ns.png

Admiral Kreel has sharpened his spear and given it a fresh coat of venom! Are you ready to command the reptilian forces?

This event will last until Thursday at 3pm CST, and we will be adding new quests every day. You'll be able to earn tokens for all four reptiles, crafting materials, gold, and much more, so stop by each day and see what's new! We also have three event dungeons where you can test out Kreel and other reptiles if you don't have them already.

Kreel may be cold-blooded, but his personality is... well, actually, his personality is just as cold as his blood. Still, he's very reliable in battle!

Kreel is pretty useless. Backsplash would be great if he were a fast hero (and yes, we have enough already) as a great PvP META counter (opening with Kreel basically makes opening MKs worthless, which is cool).

As it stands, he's a mediocre attacker in a game with a plethora of better options. Kreel is by far the weakest reptile (and the others are very strong).

We just had this event about a month+ ago; if you're going to roll him out again, at least give him a buff or a skill tweak to make him interesting. I'm quite frankly much more interested in getting Viperia/Cobressa/Krexx tokens via this event vs. doing anything with Kreel.
  • li30li30 Member
    yeah, kreel arguably the weakest reptile by far, but since dragon was released, he might has his use right now.
  • philphil Member
    Furnace is the most reliable debuffer for me. Definitely the most hands-off. His attack seems to apply damage, then burn to *the target*. But seems like it burns, then damages the others. So even if your Furnace is strong atk and one-shots, you have a chance to burn all but one.
  • I just did pvp with Ferno and finished the debuff quest that way. Was super easy since it essentially just auto completed!
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Pretty meh event IMO. Basically a redo of the Kreel release event and there is not much to get but some reptile tokens (which are nice). This event doesn't get me excited to see what the new quests will be each day, and that is a problem.
  • AmmoAmmo Member
    Every event can't be the best event of all time. Let's be glad there's tokens coming our way for a relatively new and exciting hero.
    1611701?gid=
  • echonapechonap Member
    Ammo wrote: »
    Every event can't be the best event of all time. Let's be glad there's tokens coming our way for a relatively new and exciting hero.

Who is this new and exciting hero that you speak of?
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • danacdanac Member
    echonap wrote: »

Jibber.
    You're not getting the Jibber Token quests?
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    danac wrote: »
    echonap wrote: »

Jibber.
    You're not getting the Jibber Token quests?

So who is Jibber?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Jabber's brother.