After a PVP battle is there a way to check out the runes on your opponent

I know before a battle begins you can easily check out what runes your opponent has .. but I never do that .. I just go into battle .. but sometimes I'm surprised when my team of level 57s with mostly level 30 improved runes gets wiped out by a team at level 52, or even just a close match of similar levels .... and I want to go back in and see what runes they had on but there doesn't seem to be an option to view the runes of your opposition after you lose a match. If I knew what beat me, I'd aim for that same sort of configuration instead of going blindly forward.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    Yes, there's an easy way. Just refresh your choices until that same team comes up again then check.

Of course, it's easier just to check beforehand.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    If you are left wondering "how the hell did I lose that one", you are already PvP'ng wrong B) B)
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    ckall056 wrote: »
    If you are left wondering "how the hell did I lose that one", you are already PvP'ng wrong B) B)

I wonder the same thing every time I loose. I am so sure I am doing it right. Then I have another drink.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    If you couldn't tell by the snappy and borderline rude remarks, the simple answer is 'no'. :smile:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    ckall056 wrote: »

I wonder the same thing every time I loose. I am so sure I am doing it right. Then I have another drink.

Maybe you should tighten up.