Simple as the title says. Just some changes and suggestions I think would be great for some of the weaker Fire heroes.
- Slight increase to Hp and Def
- Meteor Storm could do less damage but hit 3 times?
- Epic Attack shouldn't count as Fire damage. Ranged physical maybe.
- A new passive called Friends with Dragons, which would give him a chance to apply Wildfire to Burning enemies when applying regular Burn. Also grants immunity to Burn and healing from Fire attacks.
- Change 2nd ability to Molten Claws, does 2 Melee attacks and lowers enemy Max Health.
- Fireball could remove Burn when targeted on an enemy to deal extra damage, with a chance to re-apply the Burn when it hits.
- Replace Pyromania with Mad Pyromania, which grants him Pyromania but also grants Fire allies Pyromania for 2 turns whenever he uses an ability.
- Heist should steal 2 energy.
- Last time I checked, Volcanic Shards was broken and didn't buff the Atk of other Casters. On top of fixing that, I believe it should have a chance to Burn the target.
- A passive called Too Hot to Handle which grants him a chance to Burn with basic attacks, and builds stacks each turn equal to how many Burning enemies there are, caps out at 20 stacks. Each stack increases damage done by Burning from him.
- Add Fire Eater I, II, and III.
- Whirlwind should be called Flaming Whirlwind and Burn enemies.
- Skull Cracker could Daze enemies.
- Rage Strike should be changed to be called Burning Rage, with a chance to Burn and grants allies Atk+ and Burning Skin (II, III, IV) for 2 turns upon activation.
- A new passive I think all Dwarves should have since they can't miss, Hard-Headed. When Dazed, gain Def+ for 2 turns and deal 1.25 damage with all attacks while Dazed.
- Like Father Like Son, a passive unlocked not through Ascension but by unlocking Dhaegon. Grants Rogar a chance to Shock on Crits and, while on a team with Dhaegon, will follow up any attack by Dhaegon with a basic attack.
- Rage Strike (Burning Rage) could be on a 2 turn shorter Cooldown and Whirlwind (Flaming Whirlwind) could be on a 1 turn shorter Cooldown.
- Bat Outta Hell could be on a 1 turn shorter Cooldown.
- Fiery Fangs replaced with Fiery Snack, a bite attack that deals physical melee damage. Removes Burn when activated but chance to re-apply Burn when dealing damage. Removing Burn will heal Beast allies.
- Increase to Health and Defense.
- Chaos Howl is strong but a bit underwhelming compared to other abilities. Perhaps make it so that using it grants Beast allies Haste. Or Def+. Or some other buff.
- Fiery Fangs replaced with Fiery Meal, a physical melee bite attack that consumes Burn when activated, chance to Burn when dealing damage, and consuming Burn grants Beast allies +2 energy.
- Bring back his Bonfire passive which increased Burn damage.
- Why... why does he have Team Precision? Do you look at this literal war hog, who punches things until they're mush, and think, "Yeah. He definitely helps his allies hit vital spots better. Cuz precision is totally his thing. Obviously."?? Do you?? Give this passive to someone like Black Diamond. She needs a buff.
- Sucker Punch should be his last ability.
- Burning Taunt should be his second ability.
- Beastial Roar should be his first ability.
- A passive that increases Beast ally Defense. Beast Guard, perhaps.
- A biker skin. How did you guys miss this. Pig Kahuna is a great pun and a great skin, but come on.
- I almost forgot about her she's so useless.
- Total rework.
- Increase every freakin' stat on her.
- By like a lot.
- Furious Charge is actually an okay ability but perhaps it could rally Warrior allies to attack a random enemy as well. A Warrior version of Beastial Roar, per say.
- Throw away her last two abilities. I don't even know what to do with them. Just erase them. Replace them with anything else, I don't care. Just make her useful again, jeez.
- Rebel Yell could apply to all Warrior allies as well as herself. By that I mean Warrior allies increase their own Atk on Crit for 1 turn, not that Abigail increases their Atk on Crit.
- Buff her Health and Defense again.
- Look at her. Does she look like a crazed killer? No? You're right. It's because she's not. Give her a skin. Any skin. Make her look cool. Right now it looks like she's ready to deliver girlscout cookies to the Lich.
- A passive that buffs Def and Skill for Warrior allies.
- Monster Hunter. Cuz why not.
- Even all this probably won't fix her.
Favorite hero: Hansuke
Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.