PLEASE REPLACE REPTILE INVINCIBILITY WITH STACKED AGIS SHIELDS!!

For the love of the Maker, please replace Reptile Stacked Invincibility with either Stacked Agis Shields or Unique Stacking Reptile Agis Shields.

IT IS SO ANNOYING DEALING WITH ONE REPTILE QUEEN WITH 10 FREGGIN INVICIBILITY TURNS!!! 10 !!!!!!!!

@Joel @Eej

Please, replace it. To have to sit through 10 turns of my 4 heros hitting the same target for 0 DMG and Cobressa possibly getting that insta-kill AOE attack or Vipera spammong Acid Spit and a possible chance pf Insta-killing with her Drop Dead Gorgon ability reguardless of HP and resistances is ridiculous.

Giving them Agis shields that only avoid DMG on a hit makes much more sense than 10 whole turns of sitting through the game waiting for the Invincibility Buff to finally go away.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    Tenchigo wrote: »
    For the love of the Maker, please replace Reptile Stacked Invincibility with either Stacked Agis Shields or Unique Stacking Reptile Agis Shields.

IT IS SO ANNOYING DEALING WITH ONE REPTILE QUEEN WITH 10 FREGGIN INVICIBILITY TURNS!!! 10 !!!!!!!!

@Joel @Eej

Please, replace it. To have to sit through 10 turns of my 4 heros hitting the same target for 0 DMG and Cobressa possibly getting that insta-kill AOE attack or Vipera spammong Acid Spit and a possible chance pf Insta-killing with her Drop Dead Gorgon ability reguardless of HP and resistances is ridiculous.

Giving them Agis shields that only avoid DMG on a hit makes much more sense than 10 whole turns of sitting through the game waiting for the Invincibility Buff to finally go away.

It's two turns, unless you keep killing other reptiles, and the invincibility can be removed by any debuffer.
    The reptiles are very weak defensively. This helps that.
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    @danac i think thats how it is suppose to work but i did notice yesterday it seemed the last reptile had invincibility for way longer then 2 turns.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    I've seen it in PVP. With one reptile left invincibility lasted 4 full rounds. Not sure of what is going on with that.
  • echonapechonap Member
    Viperia also has an ability which grants her two rounds of invincibility if she kills someone with it. So three reptiles dead and her second ability getting two kills might be why she had 10 rounds of invincibility. My guess, at least.
  • The turns of invincibility stack (Like turns of being frozen). It can be a little annoying in the tower when you are just using an auto run team. that's really the only place I find it to be a nuisance.
  • kalamadeakalamadea Member
    edited July 11
    I've seen them have longer turns, but it's not game breaking.

You killed Cobressa, Viperia gets 2 turns.

Next round you kill Krexx, two more rounds.

She uses her AoE snakes to kill a couple heroes, that's 2 more rounds.

I don't see 10 being realistic.. even adding in Kreel dying.. that's 8-9 rounds max. (If she kills 4 heroes with her AoE, the match is over (barring some weird, res w/ Emily/Leo and die again to a later round of AoE snakes))

And to the OP, if you had 4 heroes hitting them for 10 rounds while they were invincible and you still won.. maybe they need a buff.

• BrazyBrazy Member
    Use Fernos. Wild fire takes out those invincibility.
  • A nod to the OP's little side dig there - it is some bitter irony that stacking aegis shields was taken away from us and stacking the far more obnoxious "turns of invincibility" is still allowed. Poor auggie, he was never the same after that update.
    centralcommand
  • rpger001rpger001 Member
    Reptiles are fine...plenty of counters to remove the shields and at least two heroes with an ability that ignores the shield...just plan accordingly.
    Teal125
  • danacdanac Member
    A nod to the OP's little side dig there - it is some bitter irony that stacking aegis shields was taken away from us and stacking the far more obnoxious "turns of invincibility" is still allowed. Poor auggie, he was never the same after that update.

Well, that and the skirt/skort skin they gave him.
  • TenchigoTenchigo Member
    kalamadea wrote: »
    I've seen them have longer turns, but it's not game breaking.

You killed Cobressa, Viperia gets 2 turns.

Next round you kill Krexx, two more rounds.

She uses her AoE snakes to kill a couple heroes, that's 2 more rounds.

I don't see 10 being realistic.. even adding in Kreel dying.. that's 8-9 rounds max. (If she kills 4 heroes with her AoE, the match is over (barring some weird, res w/ Emily/Leo and die again to a later round of AoE snakes))

And to the OP, if you had 4 heroes hitting them for 10 rounds while they were invincible and you still won.. maybe they need a buff.

It's in terms of Gameplay. It's annoying having to wait 8-10 full turns to get a chance to kill one of them. I don't think it's OP, it's just beyond infuriating.
  • TenchigoTenchigo Member
    danac wrote: »
    Tenchigo wrote: »

@Joel @Eej

It's two turns, unless you keep killing other reptiles, and the invincibility can be removed by any debuffer.
    The reptiles are very weak defensively. This helps that.

I think it needs to be changed in terms of pace. Because why not just give Icepick invincibility everytime he gets hit instead of Agis Shields.

It's beyond annoying having stacked invincibility. Either they decrease it to 1 turn of invincibility per death or make some kind of unique reptillian Agis Shield that have specified traits. And not annoyingly stack invincibility.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    How about a numeric counter that lets us at least count down the rounds of invincibility remaining.

You know, after they add a counter to the Heroic Portal.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    Add an eagle hero - Regal the King Eagle, 50% chance to eat random reptile when damaged.
    Problem solved.
    Unfortunately he caries the "Starvation Trait" and dies of starvation if he does not eat a reptile.
    How's that for you RNG lovers?
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • danacdanac Member
    BTW i think stacking doesn't always occur, I think if more than one reptile is killed at the same time it doesn't.

I just fought a match where Viperia killed Krexx and Viperia round one.
    Enemy Cobressa was only invincible for two rounds.