Various bugs since Ferno release.

Random reflected damage to Viperia when using snakes on the planes. No source of backsplash or damage reflect, i have seen this kill Viperia 3x since the Ferno release.

Wild damage swings. Viperia grouped with Lily hits Valkin for a total of 10% of his health. No debuff sources, no there was not a Ferno or disease or offbalance. I had this one happen twice, the second time hitting for about 20% of Valkins health. 70v70 4600att 13% damage on Viperia.
Unbuffed Koros (5x greater power) hitting my team for damage in the 30k range with Ferno not having his turn yet.

MK dodging Valkin while frozen.....

Inexplicable turn order changes

64jbcqa39hq8.png

Rocky>Zen>Grog hits everyone>Lily>Ferno (krexx dies)
All good up until this point.
Viperia>Koros
Koros should have been first, wiped the defense buff from Ferno and killed Lily healing Ferno to full. Then Viperia.

Lost a 51 streak to a phone crash, ya for those.

Is anyone else experiencing a lot of odd occurrences?
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    yes. Some are explainable, as has been pointed out here in previous posts.
    Some are not.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Viperia reflect damage: Never heard of something like this happening, do you have any screenshots?

Damage swings: This could be due to different runes being used by different enemies.

MK dodging Kira: Being worked on.

Turn order changes: Grog-Gnog's 'Strike!' ability reduces the speed of enemies. It's possible that he missed Viperia, meaning her speed wasn't reduced.

Phone crash and streaks: Known, tricky issue that is being worked on.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • phoxterphoxter Member
    edited July 12
    3gmlwqdoxf9o.png
    Their shade was first to go, hit my ember and took her out. Ember has 70% damage reduction in PVP. All this while shade's attack was debuffed by my ferno. Never happened before. Usually even the strongest shades don't do half damage. I've had several instances tonite that I believe attack debuff wasn't what it usually is.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    The first one could have been that Viperia killed Zen, and his Beloved trait triggered. I think there is a glitch where allies that died in the same AOE attack, but that died after him will still revenge, but you don't see their attacks, just the damage dealt.
    Joel wrote: »
    Viperia reflect damage: Never heard of something like this happening, do you have any screenshots?

Damage swings: This could be due to different runes being used by different enemies.

Turn order changes: Grog-Gnog's 'Strike!' ability reduces the speed of enemies. It's possible that he missed Viperia, meaning her speed wasn't reduced.

Phone crash and streaks: Known, tricky issue that is being worked on.

I think you mean MK dodging Valkin? not MK dodging Kira, that happens all the time and should be happening.

The problem with your explanation of the turn order changing thing is that Viperia still went after Lily and Ferno. Also, Grog-Gnog could not have missed Viperia because they are both Level 70. If Viperia had runes with Dodge Chance, then she could have dodged the attack.
  • danacdanac Member
    phoxter wrote: »
    Their shade was first to go, hit my ember and took her out. Ember has 70% damage reduction in PVP. All this while shade's attack was debuffed by my ferno. Never happened before. Usually even the strongest shades don't do half damage. I've had several instances tonite that I believe attack debuff wasn't what it usually is.

Could be shade had incr damage vs healers. But it does sound wonky, so far I haven't had inordinate or unusual damage against ferno teams.
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Also, Grog-Gnog could not have missed Viperia because they are both Level 70. If Viperia had runes with Dodge Chance, then she could have dodged the attack.

Even if not dodged, maybe she resisted? Can Slow be resisted?
    Joel wrote: »

That would be great, if you made Kira always hit Kira.*

If you mean Valkin, it also happened when Shadowkiller had Evasion on, iirc both times when he was off balance. [there might have been a third time in similar circumstances]
  • DrixkDrixk Member
    The grog not turn order thing has happened more than once. If he had missed Viperia she would have gone in sequence before Ferno. This is just the first time I've incurred a loss for it.

The screen shot actually tells the story. The healing done by Koros shouldn't be there if turn order was obeyed properly.
    Rocky haste>Zen invuln(Koros)>Grog>ae slow>Lilly thorns\evasion>Ferno wildfire kills krexx dive bomb viperia.
    At this point no one has done damage to Ferno (revenge attack from krexx 300ish) in the first turn yet we can clearly see 7226 healing creddited to Koros. Keep in mind Koros is immune since Rocky's turn and has taken 0 damage as well so the healing is not purging fire.
    If turn order went correctly Koros would have purging fire vs a nealy full health Ferno killing Lily an healing him for 300ish.
    What happened is that viperia was queued up next using SotP3 did not quite lethal damage and then Koros went healing him to full which is where the huge block of healing came from on the stats window.

Typed on my tablet.