Idea to improve debuff and buff display

So you know when you tap and hold a hero and it shows their stats, buffs, and debuffs? Cool, so what if when you press and hold a buff or debuff it has a little number under it that shows how many turns it is until it expires. I don't even know how long buffs and debuffs last anyway, and even if I did, I would probably lose count. Waddaya say peeps!?!
Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
Also, go gorgons!

Comments

• ckall056ckall056 Member
    I am pretty sure this was brought up in guild summit - there were so many people wondering "How many more F'n turns is this daze/shield/etc" or "do i need to use Ekko this turn so I can make sure ______ can taunt before next turn" (lookin at you StoneFist). They entertained the idea, but no clear plans until after the other stuff like combat rework and GG distasters, and constant PvP issues.
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • farfellafarfella Member
    Lol those people are smart.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    For now, at least, you can tell the timers on your own heroes' debuffs, so long as they hinder an attack or ability. For instance, Silence and Daze show how many turns are left if you tap any ability on the affected hero. It'll show it under the ability or attack description. But it really only shows for debuffs that get in the way of using attacks (ie, debuffs preventing you from using them like Chill or Silence, or debuffs lowering accuracy like Dazed or Off-Balanced).

I agree, more clarification would be nice.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics