My dungeon and leaderboard discrepancy

After finishing 8th globally last season I logged in today to find My Dungeon showing me to be in Warlord 1 with 20000 trophies. However, once I started doing raids my trophy count under the social tab is showing me to be in champion with 15000 less trophies. My Dungeon is currently showing me to have 22534 trophies and in Legend 3 but I am not showing up on the boss 100 leaderboards and my social tab puts me at 7534. Any thoughts? @Joel
Tagged:

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Sorry to hear that bug got you as well. Time to contact customer service. Will PM you in a sec.
  • This is Karma @1EyedWillie ...as long as you beated up too many lower levels the trophies you got are deleted due to that (lol).

P.s.No jokes,sorry to hear about that .
    Usually my social tab has the correct value of your trophies (i mean sometimes my dungeon can have unregistered fights that already appears in social )
    This is my situation right now with last fight 'not registered' on my dungeon.

rde6on5b7edy.png

zy8hvgsdukjf.png

No idea then what happened to you...
    :(
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Please contact customer support. I'll message them as well to let them know to expect you and make sure you're taken care of.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com