Dat 5 on 1 feel...(in your favor)

First time seeing this one; caused by error relating to using a continue at the end of a boss island raid.
a8i3cdxtd5s2.png
yow6d82carum.png
5o9cdz1mep03.png
Tagged:

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    How did you even... you just continued and all of a sudden you had a jelly on your team?
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • edited July 13
    farfella wrote: »
    How did you even... you just continued and all of a sudden you had a jelly on your team?

Lol not just "a jelly". Look at the icon, it's the silver skull. The boss switched sides lol

[EDIT] oh you're using shade. @EMFR did you possess the boss jelly and then lose by any chance? I haven't used a continue since the very beginning of the game so I don't have much experience with it but I imagine if you do continue it brings back your whole team right? Including people that have run away due to fear or their corpse has been consumed? If Shade possessed the jelly then when possession ended his corpse would've been on your side last when it disappeared from the battle. Perhaps that is what tricked the game into thinking it needed to bring it back when you pressed continue?
    centralcommand
    Yes I thought it may have had something to do with shade's possession in one way or another,
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • I just want to say that one of my biggest pet peeves online is when people use "Feel" instead of "Feeling." It's not cool, it's not funny, it's just idiotic.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I just want to say that one of my biggest pet peeves online is when people use "Feel" instead of "Feeling." It's not cool, it's not funny, it's just idiotic.

That feel when someone can't take a joke... :sweat:
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    edited July 14
    I've never seen that before and am having trouble making it happen in my game. Has anyone else seen this? At the very least, it seems to be a bug in your favor :tongue:
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    I saw it happen at Shade's release in the release dungeon. Some error occurs while Shade is possessing, and when you get back in the game you have the possessed hero and Shade both alive.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    I just want to say that one of my biggest pet peeves online is when people use "Feel" instead of "Feeling." It's not cool, it's not funny, it's just idiotic.

Does it bother you when people say "dat" instead of "that" then?
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!

Dat feel when people's online lingo is annoying and idiotic.
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
    How can one replicate this glitch? I have 3 continue potions saved up and want to see if I can make a team of 7.
  • EMFREMFR Member
    Sorry for not checking back in on this thread sooner, but @CentralCommand called it perfectly in his edit posted above.

Lol not just "a jelly". Look at the icon, it's the silver skull. The boss switched sides lol

[EDIT] oh you're using shade. @EMFR did you possess the boss jelly and then lose by any chance? I haven't used a continue since the very beginning of the game so I don't have much experience with it but I imagine if you do continue it brings back your whole team right? Including people that have run away due to fear or their corpse has been consumed? If Shade possessed the jelly then when possession ended his corpse would've been on your side last when it disappeared from the battle. Perhaps that is what tricked the game into thinking it needed to bring it back when you pressed continue?

/dying

Joel wrote: »
    I've never seen that before and am having trouble making it happen in my game. Has anyone else seen this? At the very least, it seems to be a bug in your favor :tongue:

@Joel read my post? ☺️ (Starting a guild named WWJD tomorrow)
    EMFR wrote: »
    Sorry for not checking back in on this thread sooner, but @CentralCommand called it perfectly in his edit posted above.

/dying

Joel wrote: »

@Joel read my post? ☺️ (Starting a guild named WWJD tomorrow)

I tried replicating this. Does the body Shade is possessing have to be killed, or does Possession simply have to wear off on it? I imagine the difference is whether or not the game counts it as an ally dying or an enemy dying.
  • EMFREMFR Member

I tried replicating this. Does the body Shade is possessing have to be killed, or does Possession simply have to wear off on it? I imagine the difference is whether or not the game counts it as an ally dying or an enemy dying.

IIRC the possessed was killed followed by Shade proper then the continue was activated.

IIRC the possessed was killed followed by Shade proper then the continue was activated.

Sorry to pry, but how was he killed? Did Shade's possession expire or did an enemy kill it? Because I made a set up where Shade was the last alive, he possessed an enemy, and then the other enemies killed both Shade's body and Shade himself. Then upon using a continue, only Shade revived.

Perhaps it's situational?
  • farfella wrote: »

...Not as much, that almost just feels like more of an accent than anything.
  • EMFREMFR Member
    @JackHallow666, wish I could recall the details with 100% accuracy but honestly I don't remember how the possession ended. Thought it was killed by other boss but perhaps it did just expire.
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    Well somewhat similar bug to this, if enemy shade posesses someone in the tower and i loose, the possessed guy will be alive in my rooster at full health
    Mati01 wrote: »
    Well somewhat similar bug to this, if enemy shade posesses someone in the tower and i loose, the possessed guy will be alive in my rooster at full health

I've found even if you win, they come back.
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
  • danacdanac Member

maybe he meant they were all handsy.

Shade does strike me as the shady type.