A Sickly Scene of Darkness and Disease - The Plague Bearers are Back!

2»

Comments

• nunyanunya Member
    Lily's vines diseas without killing. Unless your Lily is runed differently than most. :)
    nunya
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    nunya wrote: »
    Lily's vines diseas without killing. Unless your Lily is runed differently than most. :)

Lily doesn't disease. The only heroes that disease without doing any damage are Hopper (disease skin) and Kobal (Disease heart)
  • NobodyPi wrote: »

Lily doesn't disease. The only heroes that disease without doing any damage are Hopper (disease skin) and Kobal (Disease heart)

Correct, she doesn't disease, but Nunya was just saying her sapping vines counts as a disease for the quest.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that it reduces healing, which I think disease does as well.
  • danacdanac Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    @danac, It schtill not orking.

I hate it when things don't ork.

shiggity80 wrote: »
    NobodyPi wrote: »

Correct, she doesn't disease, but Nunya was just saying her sapping vines counts as a disease for the quest.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that it reduces healing, which I think disease does as well.

Wait, what? That's really weird.
  • echonapechonap Member
    You could also just run the first event dungeon. They give you a relatively weak Kobal that can disease without killing. Just don't bring Dagrund and everything should survive.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • oredithoredith Member
    i ended up auto running the root of all evil challenge mode with only yasmin and hopper, and just left it going so that the self replenishing roots kept diseasing themselves hitting hopper.

such a stupid mechanic.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    I ran a Hopper Zom Ekko Overlord team with only Zom having any runes, so all of their attacks could cause disease but only zom was strobg enough to kill anyone
  • danacdanac Member
    yes, lilly's sapping vines does count as disease for quest.
    Has since the first disease quest after she was introduced.
    Made doing disease quest extremely easy, I just ran gold and evo islands with her and hopper. One day's worth got it done.
    That's really weird as it doesn't apply any actual status effect.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »

It's either a bug or intended.
    shiggity80 wrote: »
    NobodyPi wrote: »

It's either a bug or intended.

That statement could be made about anything in any game.
2»