Why is this even possible?...

xx0uu2ri1kib.png

This is a fast caster hero.
No Mystical Bonus.
No Crit.
Only 45% More DMG for opposite element.

Thos should never be possible without a crit. I would like to see anyone tell me that this should be possible, NO HERO CAN POSSIBLY HAVE 30,000 HP (Unless you seriously spent the time to spam Dagrund's EMT ability on a hero.)

I can't imagine the DMG if he hit a Tank.
Tagged:

Comments

• TenchigoTenchigo Member
    bvs72 wrote: »
    This is exactly the reason that MK needs a boost. He is still kind of weak.

MK is OP enough. The problem is that Shade is capable of this on ANY hero without Magical.
    Shade needs a DMG nerf.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    With Shade's five dark rune slots, he's practically begging to be loaded up for attack. I had a friend load his up to 8400 ATK yesterday.

Ferno's debuff? No longer an issue. ;)
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    With Shade's five dark rune slots, he's practically begging to be loaded up for attack. I had a friend load his up to 8400 ATK yesterday.

Ferno's debuff? No longer an issue. ;)
    +75% damage in PVP too right?
    centralcommand
  • Tenchigo wrote: »
    xx0uu2ri1kib.png

This is a fast caster hero.
    No Mystical Bonus.
    No Crit.
    Only 45% More DMG for opposite element.

This should never be possible without a crit. I would like to see anyone tell me that this should be possible, NO HERO CAN POSSIBLY HAVE 30,000 HP (Unless you seriously spent the time to spam Dagrund's EMT ability on a hero.)

I can't imagine the DMG if he hit a Tank.

The amount of damage done is determined by attack vs defense. If that MK was weak in defense, it's going to make the Shade attack do more damage.

There are runes with damage reduction from Rogues, and there are runes for extra damage vs. Rogues.

So how come the defending MK didn't kill Shade before he got in an attack?

• farfellafarfella Member
    Yeah, and also shade is op
    SATIATED GORGON FTW!!!
  • danacdanac Member
    Tenchigo wrote: »
    xx0uu2ri1kib.png

I can think of two jokes for this picture. One of them I can't post here.
  • ckall056ckall056 Member
    how's this for a blast from the past:

www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • itirnitiiitirnitii Member
    edited July 15
    Moved my 10% pvp damage to hopper. Bit overkill.

After play testing with ferno I found five powers not worth it. Although you basically guarantee a kill on an enemy shade or hopper (or anything really) despite ferno (with ember buff), shade needs to be able to tank at least one hit from SBs vampiric shurikens otherwise win rate goes down significantly. I went back to four power and the double def/att/dr against rogues rune.

cxysxgzat9j1.png
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited July 15
    Very nice! Wouldn't be surprised if he one shot MK with a firm handshake. ;)

Donald Trump would be so jealous.
    Barleyman wrote: »
    xx0uu2ri1kib.png

The amount of damage done is determined by attack vs defense. If that MK was weak in defense, it's going to make the Shade attack do more damage

I'm more of asking the fact that fast heros who AREN'T assassins shouldn't be capable of this.

This should only, just only be possible, barely to tanks. But even then there should be a balance in heros and theur abilities. None of Shade's abilities are attacks meant to kill, they're meant to screw over the enemy team.

First ability dark marks the whole team and fears target.

Second ability soul links to avoid dmg and make target recieve all negative effects and dmg.

Thrid ability is supposed to take advantage of enemies allies and use them to your advantage.

And to top it all off he has Mystical III. Most casters dont even have that and this was supposed to compensate for Shade's lack of dmg.

None of his abilities or passives are offensive in the least, it's only meant for survivability and support. So the fact thar he has super amounts of offensive dmg along with defensive and supportive abilties make him too much of an unbalanced monster.
  • Tenchigo wrote: »

I'm more of asking the fact that fast heros who AREN'T assassins shouldn't be capable of this.

I'm not sure MK should have the sole right to doing massive damage.

The problem with massive attack piled on Shade is that he shouldn't last to round two to do his really annoying stuff, and he's only going to knock out one enemy. If your entire defense relies on MK then it's time to rethink.

My Shade is more balanced so he can hopefully last longer. I love using the enemy's dead against them, it must be so annoying to find that your own strength just beat you. Ella is similar with her charm attack, which Dark Shroud doesn't defend against, but in this case it's her first attack that is so very annoying.
    edited July 19
    Barleyman wrote: »

I'm not sure MK should have the sole right to doing massive damage.

The problem with massive attack piled on Shade is that he shouldn't last to round two to do his really annoying stuff, and he's only going to knock out one enemy. If your entire defense relies on MK then it's time to rethink.

My Shade is more balanced so he can hopefully last longer. I love using the enemy's dead against them, it must be so annoying to find that your own strength just beat you. Ella is similar with her charm attack, which Dark Shroud doesn't defend against, but in this case it's her first attack that is so very annoying.

I can careless my Kira died. My argument lies with the fact that Shade is possible to do this. Btw I'm saying Assassin as in a single target rouge. Shadow's first ability is a good example. Kira's first ability was meant for crowd control, Kira shouldn't be able to team wipe either, he was never meant to unless it was a undead team.

And Shade, again, was never built to be a solo caster team wiper. He shouldn't be the hero where you have to guess which hero he's going to annihilate. The reason why he can't be taunted and has Dark Shroud was to allow you to target whoever and ensure he can help the Dark Team in areas they're weak in. Shrouded was meant to not only keep him and his team alive, but also ensure that you can plan accordingly for the rest of your team sense Dark Teams were practically useless before Shade.

He can fear the target and dark mark the whole team which is supposed to benifit your team. He's meant and built like a support hero. He does nothing but passive abilities that are to benefit your team. He's a trickster that can ruin alot of plans.

But the problem is that he is capable of destroying everyone while built to survive. He can do unimaginable damage and also ensure the death of another hero if you don't have a pruging ability ready.

Having shade at 5,000 DMG is enough to ruin your day. Although there are ways around his first ability, he's still unpredictable and can desrroy a plan too easily. Every hero counts towards a plan and to require a bait hero for a SUPPORT HERO is ridiculous. Shade needs a severe rework along with Kira, Koros, Viperia, and Emily.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    edited July 22
    Any hero can do this dmg with the right runes...at lvl 20 even. There's also runes with +10% dmg in PvP and new stuff I see. Shade does need a rework though. His Haunted ability does allow any dark hero to do crazy dmg which is nice. His rework shoukd be focused around turning him into a legendary with passive buffs for a spirit team, and he should support an upcoming dark spirit construct :)