The only reason I don't like dungeon boss

What I think I am doing when I upgrade a rune

x0rocqw4g0sr.png

What I am acually doing

aa4j3w9wmcqp.png
Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Keep the faith @farfella. The game is set up so that once you get a good set of runes on your PvP heroes, you can stop spending. I no longer worry about upgrading my other heroes or giving them runes. The game is designed to only hurt you by making PvP harder if your roster power increases I don't even spend very much on PvP. Once my daily streak ends, that's it for the day. Whoever designed streaks was an idiot. The only bad thing is waiting an hour every once in a while to continue or ending playing early in the day once a streak ends. With this approach, you keep accumulating gems and gold.
  • farfellafarfella Member
    @bvs72 whatever you say :) I still have a long way to go though...
    Gorgons have a new guild! Gormandizing gorgon! Yaya!!!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    @farfella - I say that you should help save the ghosts.
  • DrocasDrocas Member
    I have to disagree with this. I think they do a great job in allowing people to play for free and still enjoy all aspects of the game.
    The EMPIRE :: The Aegis of Athena
    KuK1uXt.png
  • MartynsMartyns Member
    I think it's very easy to enjoy free play up to a point, but getting up to level 70 keeping the game enjoyable isn't easy without paying at least a little. I tend to get the daily gems and rarely buy other bits and bobs. I found something very weird actually. A few weeks ago I was basically unable to play PVP, never got even offered a team I could beat, but oddly I'm back to a sort of 70:30 chance of winning if I pick a sensible team to take on. I wish I knew how the matchup system worked. You think it's based on full roster power? That seems a flawed system!