Wth pvp

So why can't you figure out pvp? Most days I get two or three attacks and days like today I get blasted by 12 defeats. Either I am in the wrong league of players or your programming sucks. Take your pick. Oh and the third option of having a better defense doesn't hold water because I'm not that good of a player. So can I have an answer to the why this is so lopsided, because let's face it I'm not the only one who feels this way and you're pretty mum on how this works.
Thank you guildmasters and officers. Quit eating donuts and fix problems develop.

Comments

  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Yeah I've experienced this too. One day I forgot to enforce my chest and whatdyaknow that's the day 8 people attack me (I won one of them, are you proud?).
  • danacdanac Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Yeah I've experienced this too. One day I forgot to enforce my chest and whatdyaknow that's the day 8 people attack me (I won one of them, are you proud?).

    sounds like it's working exactly as intended.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    danac wrote: »
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Yeah I've experienced this too. One day I forgot to enforce my chest and whatdyaknow that's the day 8 people attack me (I won one of them, are you proud?).

    sounds like it's working exactly as intended.

    No, because usually there are 0-3 people who attack me in a day. Enforcing the chest doesn't protect against people attacking you, it just means you keep the honor and gold.
  • Lunghammer wrote: »
    Thank you guildmasters and officers. Quit eating donuts and fix problems develop.

    Hunh?
  • Nobody is right, the use of protection doesn't absolve being put in the grinder of pvp.

    I get it though, because I did happen to protect my chest for a day which I generally don't. Next day I stopped paying for protection and I was jumped. It's a classic mob tactic and I shouldn't be surprised. In fact I'm really not angry I'm just again calling the DB people out for the system being corrupted.

    I appreciate the trolling though danac even if it was a flippant comment it says a lot about how useless it is to post a concern here.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Can we get a confirmation by devs about whether protection affects if people attack you?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited July 16
    It has nothing to do with whether people attack you. It's not a racket, being enforced by the mob.

    You like that gold? Would hate for it to get stolen. Maybe you oughta give us a couple hammers so's you don't get attacked. Capiche?
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Capoche?

    I thought it was spelled Kapishe Kaposh, but I don't think I have ever seem it written before.
  • danacdanac Member
    Lunghammer wrote: »

    I appreciate the trolling though danac even if it was a flippant comment it says a lot about how useless it is to post a concern here.

    You say troll, i say joke.

    as for usefullness, you made a complaint to the devs about a matchmaking problem that's widely known.
    Most of us got nothing to add to that. The only useful reply would be a blue one.

    And my keyboard ran out of blue ink.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Capoche?

    I thought it was spelled Kapishe Kaposh, but I don't think I have ever seem it written before.

    No. Capiche.
    Capiche is the standard English spelling of the word, usually followed by a question mark, meaning do you understand? It comes from the Italian capisci. The word occasionally appears in several other spellings, including capeesh and capische, but these are far less common than the standard one.
    Capiche, capeesh, capische, etc - Grammarist
    grammarist.com/spelling/capiche/
  • danacdanac Member
    FatCat69 wrote: »

    No. Capiche.
    Capiche is the standard English spelling of the word, usually followed by a question mark, meaning do you understand? It comes from the Italian capisci. The word occasionally appears in several other spellings, including capeesh and capische, but these are far less common than the standard one.
    Capiche, capeesh, capische, etc - Grammarist
    grammarist.com/spelling/capiche/

    oh.
    I thought it was when your hat was scratchy.*




    *maybe I've been in Starskream's guild too long. got caps on the brain.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    Can we get a confirmation by devs about whether protection affects if people attack you?

    I don't think it does, but oddly I forgot to protect my chest overnight and got hit a lot more (about 25 times) than I usually do during a much longer time period while protected. This could just be coincidence.

    Looking at the battle reviews I still can, I'm just more convinced than ever that:

    a) I'm crap at PvP, especially defense

    b) there is no really strong defense I can currently put up against all comers without crafting many more superior runes.







  • Sorry bud.

    Your a nice troll danac.
    Great! now I'm a troll.
    Pretty sure I will be sleeping with the fishes soon.

  • I had 4wins 11loses this season....last nigh I got hit 21 times winning 11 and losing 10 lol
  • There is no doubt that hits increase significantly once protection money expires. Then you can expect a handful of hits to get through well after you pay your protection money.
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com