Dungeon Boss' Story - Told By Fans [REVAMPED]

SeasideStormSeasideStorm Member
edited October 27 in General Discussion
The Dwarves
Everything started with the first war between Dwarves and Goblins. The five dwarven clans were all mainly united under the leadership of the Stone Clan. During the final battle, it seemed like the goblins would win, that is until Valkin of the Frost Clan charged into the fray to win it all, and become High King of all dwarves. Seeing that his services were no longer needed, Cavern Dwarf King Dagrund Blacksmoke left his clan to learn the ways of Dark Rune Magic, and secretly give Valkin immortal life. Goblins do not give up easily however, and they released their loose cannon: Torchflinger Goblins, and started the Rune War. Seeing the true power of fire, Valkin commands the greatest dwarven engineer, and fellow Frost Clan member Therand Fiddlestrom, and the current Dwarven champion, Light Clan member Dhaegon Stonecrusher, to make a powerful machine only known as “The Furnace”. While they were gathering materials for The Furnace in Flame Clan territory, Dhaegon met his future wife, Nasla. After build a war-winning machine and friendship, Dhaegon married Nasla and they had a child. Seeing Dhaegon so happy while never finding love himself made Therand start to go insane and become unnaturally attached to his machines. Once Dhaegon was bested by the new Dwarven champion Stone Clan member Hagrim Felhorn he moved out with his wife and child to live a new life as an adventurer. Hearing a rumor about an evil tree, Dhaegon left with his best friend Therand to go fight the monster. While the were sleeping however, Therand finally broke and stole Dhaegon’s precious family armor and ran away, causing Dhaegon to be captured. Feeling guilt after, Therand left Dhaegon’s armor with his family and began a life of solitude, that is until he built his bet Bauble. Unable to live alone, Nasla returned to her home with the Fire Dwarves and had her son, Rogar, grew up in that culture. Years later, Rogar donned his Family's (now red) amor to find his father, with a little help from his new friends, and wife, Yasmin Bloom. After destroying the Root of All Evil, he found his father, unaged and ready to fight.

The Undead
Strife. That is where this story begins. The undead were not born this way, and most have only come to light, or rather darkness, because of the Lich and his Dark Boss master. Needing more and more lackeys to fight, the Lich started to use his fallen Hero enemies to fight those opposing him. His first target was King Yorick, controller of the Tower of PWNage. The issue was that King Yorick had too much independence, and resumed the fight against the Lich, now with new powers. In return for his betrayal, the Lich place Lord Cromus has ruler of the Tower of PWNage. His next try didn’t work either- Hansuke had too much good and selflessness to be under the control of the Lich. Just when the Lich felt it was time to give up, it worked. Kobal, just after his death became the Lich’s most powerful minion. Not fully undead, Kobal could still succumb to poison and disease, but excelled at spreading the latter. Reinvigorated by his success, the Lich had another victory at turning a Hero to his side - the powerful warrior Executum, and this time he was fully undead. Seeing his prowess and battle strategy and his pure strength, Executum became the overlord of the Lich’s undead division. None could withstand the might of two undead Heroes, so the Heroes created an undead of their very own. Having been culled out of an unnamed Hero, the spirit known as Ekko was immune to all of the attacks Kobal “The Pestilent” the Lich’s dynamic duo was pushed out of combat until the Lich culled the spirit Shade. With his sole purpose in unlife to destroy Ekko, the Undead once again were back in fighting shape. All of this rebirth, however, upset the balance and Life Reaper Brom was called to return the balance. With all of the undead locked in the land of Limbo, only to be returned via portal after, only the memory of the Lich was left. A man only known as “The Witch Doctor” attempted to restart the war by bring the powerful Lord Zomm back to life, only to have him burst out of control and then be locked in Haunted Halls. As of now, the only person to ever meet the witch doctor was his pupil Pontifex Mortis, whom has know become the most powerful necromancer across all lands, save Limbo.

The Monsters
Throughout the war between Heroes and The Dark Boss, many follies were made by the heroes. One such folly lead to the creation of the powerful beasts that have been dubbed “Monsters”. Before the undead came along, Ekko was not the first attempt at an artificial hero ment to fight in this war. The leader of the fight had the maker of the legendary Furnace attempt another construct, that they named Alexandros. Alexandros had an unprecedented amount of justice “programmed” into him, and used his power to use the enemy's power against them. With the first artificial hero going so well, they made attempt after attempt to make more and more, but to no avail. In all of this time, the enemies had been gaining more and more magical prowess, and as such this lead to Ignus “The Mad”, as he would later be known as, decided to create some magic-eating beasts for Leonidus’ beast army. This, however, only came to failure. His first attempt, a monster later named “Mangle Jaw”, ha no hunger for magic- only flesh. In fear, Ignus cast Mangle Jaw out, not to be seen for the rest of the war. Ignus tried again, and this time he tried something new. The mysterious jellies, that at time were not so mysterious, were mysteriously powerful, with their ability to multiply and inflict status if someone was dumb enough to make physical with one. Finding the formula to create this magical beings, while imbuing a power that gave it a Hero’s abilities, he attempted to make a fire jelly. The jelly part worked out well enough, but not the fire. On accident, Ignus mixed poison instead of fire, and made a poison jelly. Enraged by his newest mistake, he thrusted the jelly into the toilet and flushed it, with the side effect of completely cleaning the toilet. Determined not to make anymore mistakes, he worked tirelessly to make it, and his third time was a success. Given the name Koros, this manticore had the ability to eat and gain power from magical aura. Ignus should have learned from his mistakes, however, as Koros went out of control and ate all of the magic in Ignus’ workshop, including the magic keeping Creon's prince, Phemus the Cyclops, asleep in the basement. Phemus went insane once he realised how far from home he truly was. Between the magic being eaten from the world and Phemus’ earthquakes, the world was coming to an end. Zen came to the rescue before the world DID end however, and cleared Ignus’ mistakes by tranquilizing Phemus and sending Koros to an alternate dimension with plentiful magic, the world was saved, for the moment. That moment soon ended when Icebloom, the Frost Queen, decided it was time to end the fight for both ends. She went to the Permafrost Caverns and awoke IGOROK, a fearsome monster who was know for his might. Together, along with a little help from Selwyn, they froze their allies and put their enemies into cryosleep. In a attempt to redeem himself, Ignus made a deal with the demon Nitpick to gain the power of the flame and melted the burn on his allies. But absolute power corrupts absolutely, and Ignus's power caused him to go insane, setting allies ablaze Selwyn made a attempt to stop him, but Ignus just stole all of his power, aging Selwyn and making him weak. Running away before he could be caught, that left Icebloom with just IGOROK to prevent her from being killed for her treason. While their allies were recovering, they themselves made a quick escape to the Permafrost Caverns to work on their power of frost.
The Demons

The first ruler of The Underworld, Overlord Pignus Maximus, was a just ruler. While he let his fury go wild on his enemies, such as the AWOL General Tsume, who was the first to be stripped of all his titles and lands and cast out of all the Underworlds regions to be known as an ancient terror to Midgardians, even though he has only been there a short time in demon years, he also rewards those that are kind and fight for the Demon hierarchy, such as the succubus known as Jade Ametryst, whom he took as his bride. Together they had many powerful children, but none as notable as Ella Ametryst, their firstborn. Able to seduce any Midgardian she wished, Ella soon caused real concern for how powerful demons could be. One of Zen’s star pupils, a paladin named Augustus, joined with the archangel known as Ariel to hunt down Ella on her next trip to Midgard. Ella was shifty and smart, however, and ambushed them both in a back alleyway. After a short battle, Ella charmed and corrupted Ariel into becoming the ruthless demon known as Malice. Unable to win the fight, but never able to give up, Agustus got into a battle ready stance, ready to face his end. News spreads fast up in the Aether however, and a new archangel came to face off against the duo, Archangel Emily. Together Augustus and Emily ran the two demons back to the underworld, to find a very changed place. For centuries, Pignus ruled the underworld from his seat in Hell and tending to his beasts, that is until a Hellbat called “Torchy” stole his Armageddon Armor and silenced him from being able to give out any commands. This shifted all of the responsibilities to Queen Jade, whom was already tired from tending to her kids, as well as having the constant heat from Hell burn her until eventually she died. Being a native of Etheria, she was unable to return. This lead to the fall of order in the Underworld as the princess Ella was nowhere to be found. With Pignus bedridden wars broke out such as the War of the Picks, where the demon mages Nitpick and Icepick (Whom were also long-lost twin brothers, although no one ever drew that conclusion) that sent Archaeon, Icepick’s home, into a blaze as Nitpick torched the icy realm. Once Ella and Malice returned, there was much infighting to decide if she would be crowned queen or not. It was finally decided that she would, and Ella Ametryst became Queen of Demons and The Underworld. After working toward peace between demons, The Underworld became a just place again. That is until the Great War. As the Lich grew in power, there was much fighting to decide if the Demons should join him, as he had the power to raise the dead, THEIR domain. Ella consulted her war general, Malice to see what her opinion was. The idea was finalized to join the Lich, and in a spectacular way. There was a warrior village the was defiant and the known birthplace of Abigail The Brutal, that the undead could not annihilate, because it was guarded by a fearsome light ninja named Masuta Kira, yet another pupil of Zen, and two healers named Yasmin Bloom and Ember Sanguine, whom were so good at healing at healing they could reverse the effects of impartial rebirth and kill undead extraordinarily quickly. The undead raided the village, and killed everyone in sight and brought Hellfire with them. The missed one villager however, a shieldmaiden with the name of Astrid. She killed the entire raiding party in a blind rage and rose up top with Augustus as the prime ways to kill demons. The reason this became important was because the demons became the forefront of the Lich’s unholy entourage and helped him win some of the most gruesome battles in the multiverse history.

The Jungle

The Jungle. A dark lush place filled with everything from cute bunnies to savage plants, this is no place to be be foolish in. In all of this madness, only one race can truly call themselves king, the Beasts. The beasts have kept the peace in the Jungle for hundreds of years, under the rule of there ape leaders. The most recent, and last, of this lineage is the Jungle King Julius, whom some call “The Mad King” because of how he almost sent the entire forest ablaze with wildfire. Before we can go there, however, we must go farther back in time and go when Julius had been freshly crowned king of the Jungle. At first, he seemed liked by many, with the exception of the other race that resided in the forest: Elves. Elves have been in peace with the beasts for a very long time, especially The Lady Nimriel, or Nymeria in elvish. She was crowned Princess of The Wild, but she decided that she did not want the royalty and left her homeland to train with with the Fire Wolves, and bonded with the Pack Leader Lupina. With their only chance at ruling the Jungle gone, the elves became bitter towards Julius when he became king. They could not deny, however, that there was a good rule for a little while. King Julius even managed to quell a rebellion Started by the self-named Shadow Queen Daeris and her Drow following by capturing her, and had all of the history books rename her “Daenerys” in hopes that no one would follow in her footsteps. After 10 years of King Julius’ rule, disaster struck. A mage known as Selwyn “The Enduring” stole the King’s wife with help from his golem, Stone Fist. Julius chased after the little man and threw constant barrels at him, but to no avail. Soon after Julius become distraught and could never find himself happy until a walk to the dessert found him a petrified dragon egg. Thus ignited a new flame into the king, quite literally. He set his own throne room ablaze to see if the dragon egg would hatch and bring him a son, which it did. This stirred an air of fear around the king as he would burn his enemies alive with his dragon. To put a stop to the madness one of King Julius’ advisers, a beast names Bovus el Doro attempted to protect his tribe my killing him, but instead Julius just destroyed the castle and ran away. His foster son Ferno could not handle what with father had become and flew away until he met up with the Helbat Torchy, and together the formed a strong friendship. With all of this chaos, the Shadow Queen escaped her imprisonment and managed to continue her illegal actions when she met a human and bore two half-elf children, that she named Indigo and Willow before she left them with the human man. Without a ruler, the Beasts started to go wild until a beast came down named Leonidus and became what the history books call “The Lord of Light” and led the beast into the great war against the Dark Boss. When the beasts returned to the Jungle after the war, the found it greatly changed. While they were gone, the Forest and Jungle had combined and were now under the rule of Lily Blossom and her most trusted ally, a shiitake named Rocky. Cast out of their own homes, the beasts now roam the lands with their own agendas and remembering that the pack survives while the lone wolf dies.
Level: 70
Position: Officer of Evil Inc.
Favorite Hero: Ekko
"Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
Photo provided by Jackhallow666.
Post edited by SeasideStorm on

Comments

• For those such as @Crimson_the_Kid, @HollandOrc, and everyone else that supported me when I was writing, I collected all my writing here. For any first time readers, if you have any ideas for a feasible plot, post it here and I'll probably add it. Speaking of adding,, I'm going to start writing again! (I mean it this time!)
  • For those such as @Crimson_the_Kid, @HollandOrc, and everyone else that supported me when I was writing, I collected all my writing here. For any first time readers, if you have any ideas for a feasible plot, post it here and I'll probably add it. Speaking of adding,, I'm going to start writing again! (I mean it this time!)

good to see you're back! I'm looking forward to your writing in the future, and i wish you success and much fun with drawing them! :)
  • danacdanac Member
    Sorry, that all looks interesting, but I got stuck on the part when I'm being told this by a squirrel.
  • danac wrote: »
    Sorry, that all looks interesting, but I got stuck on the part when I'm being told this by a squirrel.

Says the cat.
  • SeasideStormSeasideStorm Member
    edited July 18
    @HollandOrc I have done It! Finally! The Demons have a story!
    Post edited by SeasideStorm on
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    danac wrote: »

Says the cat.

Well yeah, why do you think they were distracted? :p
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • @HollandOrc I have done It! Finally! The Demons have a story!

congrats! i imagine that it must've been a bit of a pain to draw, but i'm sure it's a very good one!

• Just to clear this up now, the Yasmin wife thing came from the August 2017 Guild Games quest Luke I am Your Father, which required you to use family members on the same team, and her a Rogar worked for that quest.
  • I promise I'm working on something! It's a bit of a doozy, combining Beasts, Plants, and elves.
  • danacdanac Member
    I promise I'm working on something! It's a bit of a doozy, combining Beasts, Plants, and elves.

A pleaselve?
  • @danac, No, the Jungle.
  • In all honesty, I didn't have to stretch the story that much to make it a total G.o.T reference before the finale
  • So MK, Abigail and Astrid were in the same village. When her village was destroyed does that mean that MK and Abigail died?
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • @ExtremeKorosPains MK was just guarding the village, he didn't live there. He was just battling the Lich at that point. As for Abigail, she wasn't at the village at that point.
  • I added IGOROK to the monster page. I haven't forgot about this page!