Cantankerous Tanks Take On Boisterous Beasts!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
2dwzmax4pfmm.png

Jungle King Julius has gone mad and overrun the forests with dangerous beasts! Use the power of the Tanks to stop his savage minions!

Taking down the beasts and completing quests will allow you to earn event tickets. We also have a special quest chain that will allow you to earn Julius' Jungle King skin (or 3 Heroic Summons if you already have the skin)! If you complete all the quests for a given day, you'll also get a handful of tokens along with 5,000 additional tickets! This really is all fun and games to Julius, isn't it?
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Yay, a good event :)
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 17
    Let's do some quests and stuff! Woo!
    Post edited by farfella on
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • The skin quests are back to giving out summons again? And now only 3? That's a bummer, would much rather have 750 gems :/
    centralcommand
  • danacdanac Member
    The skin quests are back to giving out summons again? And now only 3? That's a bummer, would much rather have 750 gems :/

was three summons last skin quest too.

sad. :(

now i'm left pondering the immortal question:
    do I use all the tickets to buy totems, or spend 40k of them for an extremely ugly pig skin?
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    Does anyone have a complete list of the questline for the Julius skin?
  • oredithoredith Member
    kpung07 wrote: »
    i can't recall the exact list, but pretty much just keep auto running savage grove with a beast team that includes piggy seems to do the trick.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • oredith wrote: »
    kpung07 wrote: »
    i can't recall the exact list, but pretty much just keep auto running savage grove with a beast team that includes piggy seems to do the trick.

This plus craft a rune to finish it off and a couple raids in between does the trick

• If we do not have Julius unlocked, do we still get the skin if we complete the quest chain?
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Yeah, it'll be in your inventory and available when you do unlock him down the road.
  • danacdanac Member
    Mombeater wrote: »
    If we do not have Julius unlocked, do we still get the skin if we complete the quest chain?

It's kinda creepy tho, an empty skin hanging in your closet.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    Put it that way and it's suddenly super creepy. Like Buffalo Bill out of Silence of the Lambs creepy.
  • graddersgradders Member
    Strangely empty shop for this event. No tokens or anything. Odd.
  • gradders wrote: »

There probably are but it's just that you 6* all those heroes.
  • echonapechonap Member
    gradders wrote: »

Get used to it. I haven't had anything but mats in an event shop in the last 5(?) events
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    echonap wrote: »

Get used to it. I haven't had anything but mats in an event shop in the last 5(?) events

There should be various tokens available in the event shop, but they will not appear if you already have those heroes six starred.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »

There should be various tokens available in the event shop, but they will not appear if you already have those heroes six starred.

What if I want to convert my tickets into aether? Could at least leave whatever the highest ticket to token value one is around...
    centralcommand
  • oredithoredith Member
    I appreciate that this skin quest line was pretty simple and easy to complete. I think most of my friends / guildmates were able to complete the questline either later last night, or early this morning.

i think i would have been ok with upping the number of quests to 15 from 12 just to extend it a bit more, but otherwise a good balance.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • echonapechonap Member
    Joel wrote: »

I know how it works, but thanks for explaining. :smile:
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • graddersgradders Member
    @echonap - ah! thanks for explaining. I presume events just get duller and duller then...

Why is that not consistent then in the honor shop? ie - 6 star heros are still showing up there
    ---
    The Potato Army (formally The Wire)

Please consider Giving the players option to still purchase the tokens for chunks aether
  • Keep in mind for those comparing the 3 heroic summons to the previous 5.

Those quests were 15-18 steps long and had ones like "use 400 stamina" -- these quests are far less grindy to complete and do a good job of balancing challenging vs "holy crap this quest step takes FOREVER"

• KangKang Member
    edited July 20
    @kalamadea I remember those, and then when you hit that last step a "Special Offer" popped-up to buy stamina.
  • NobodyPiNobodyPi Member
    Yeah @kalamadea 12 simple steps for 3 summons instead of 20 long, boring steps for 5 summons is a fair trade.