It's that time again; this time, the focus will be Nature heroes.
- Increase Health and Defense.
- Sniper Shot and Evasive Shot could be combined. After all, SB's first ability will Crit, add Evading, and Purge a buff. Why can't Willow's first ability do that too?
- Steady Shot (can't miss).
- New ability to replace Evasive Shot: Rooting Arrow - Ranged Magic arrow attack that roots an enemy, making it so all attacks will hit them, and allies who attack the rooted enemy will heal a % of damage.
- Arrow Barrage be changed to Venom Barrage, same thing but chance to Poison.
- Poison Immunity. Come on already.
- Toxic Spittle could be called Corrosive Spittle, Poison, Lower enemy Defense for 3 turns, and negate the effects of Armors and Damage reductions for the rest of the battle. Enemies like Therand would still do more damage to Armored enemies as it wouldn't remove the Passives, simply negate them. It also wouldn't count as a debuff, more like a temproary change to the enemy's very mechanics, so it could be used on the Furnace to allow enemies to bypass his Abs of Steel. Would also negate damage reduction from Runes.
- Earthquake is like a Home Run from Kozar that only does noticeable damage to the target instead of all 4 enemies, AND hurts your allies. Remove the hurting allies thing and make it deal AT LEAST 50% splash damage to other enemies.
- Werewolf Fever: a new passive. Grants life steal on all attacks, and lower enemy Crit when attacked.
- Unpopular opinion; Make him Fast. There's Fast Jabber clones in some PvE levels (I think) so it's not too crazy an idea, plus he'd give Beasts an attack boost before anyone attacked (besides the first fast enemy, of course)
- More Health
- Dwarven Fury (his last ability) is perhaps a bit too powerful. I don't think the 2.5x damage multiplier should exist at full health, perhaps make it only start giving him damage bonuses below 75% starting at 1.5x and increasing by +1.0x with every 25% of health lost.
- Okay, this may just be me, but his base stats seem incredibly low. Like his base Attack stat at 5* seems really low compared to my other 5* heroes' base Attack stats. Like REALLY low. Same for his other stats. I suppose since his abilities' base damages are so high it doesn't matter, though.
- Perfection. The apex of hero balance.
- Also pretty fair. Maybe tone down the damage on Sapping Vines. It's a bit crazy, especially since it can't be dodged.
- GOD. Her first ability is just way too strong. Make it hit at most 2 times only, not 3. THEN lower the base damage. Seriously, it's just an upgraded Soul Shred.
- This goes for all reptiles: Make invincibility so that it can't stack. At least, not more than 2 turns. With Death Bites and Kindred Mourning, she is absolutely insane and can easily 1v4 in certain scenarios.
- Remove Turn a Blind Eye, maybe?
- Astounding Pounding should Provoke AND Daze, not a 50/50 chance for either.
- Fully Rested needs to be changed. Especially now that he's a tank. I've got two suggestions: Suggestion 1, call it Well Rested, and make it give him the buff at above 75% health, instead of only working when he's fully healed. Or second suggestion, call it Rough Sleeper, grants him +35% damage reduction at above 75% health, and +35% damage when below 75% health.
- Field Dressing.
- Stampede could also lower enemy energy in addition to Slowing them. Originally it just lowered energy, now it just Slows, but now that Grog Gnog exists he needs a buff. So my solution is to just make his Stampede do both.
- Purging Smash should be called By the Horns, a Melee physical attack that purges 2 buffs and raises Bovus' Attack for 2 turns.
- Increase chance to protect enemies while Vigil as active.
- Hansuke should take greatly reduced damage when blocking attacks, or come back in 1 turn as opposed to 2 if he dies guarding an ally.
- Wind of Conseqences healing should be increased.
- Exposed Weakness should also deal 2x damage to Taunting enemies.
- Add Turn a Blind Eye, maybe?
- Aerial Superiority shouldn't affect Shrouded units or Constructs.
- Aerial Superiority shouldn't end when it reaches Ferno's turn. It should end after 1 whole round has passed.
- All the bugs with Ferno.
- Make his Taunting when entering a dungeon with Gorgons last 1 less turn.
- Make his Taunting from actually using his Taunt last 1 turn longer.
- Reduce the damage from Tail Strike.
- More Health and Defense, less Attack.
- A passive that would grant Goblin allies Haste upon entering a dungeon or raid battle.
- Dragon Punch should do more damage, Daze, and maybe Silence.
- Replace Rampage with Poisonous Rampage.
- Turn a Blind Eye... maybe? Or maybe a passive that gives him that ability but only when on a team with Bramble. Goblin Ignorance, perhaps.
- Lower base Health.
- Change his basic attack to deal magic damage.
- Increase the Cooldown on all his abilities by 1.
- Replace Haste ally with Goblin Excitement. If used on a non-Goblin, applies Haste. If used on a Goblin, grants a Speed boost, an extra action, and +2 energy. Could be used on himself but would only give the Speed boost and energy.
- His Epic is great! It's the best! Don't change it at all! (jk)
- Make the Attack on Crit for demons thing work in PvE too. As far as I know, it's the only passive that only works in either PvP or PvE. No other passive on any hero specifies such a thing.
- Double Chop > Double Trouble, two physical Melee attacks that extend debuffs and steals buffs.
I don't think I missed anyone this time.
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics