Sorry for new thread, Im lost!

Hello Dungeon Boss community!

First I would like to apologize for creating a new thread and giving work to moderators but I have reasons! I am completely lost around here. I cant find categories and its hard to navigate around here for me in general so please give me some time :D

I used to be a moderator on Digimon Heroes! forum until recently when I decided to quit the game.I searched alot to find new addictive game and after a few tries I decided to join this forum and give this game a good shot because it looks promising.

I am obsessed with dark, and all I want are dark heroes.So sooner I get my dark team,higher are chances I will be staying for good!

- Is there any way to get some stuff for free? Like in League of Legends when you subscribe to their youtube account or twitter you get some free skins to start and stuff.

- Whats the fastest way to get 5 dark heroes? I am 9/10 with Kobal the Pestilent , but I guess I will need many more of them to get him to full power?
I already spent all of those sweet rewards on Great Summon to get him,like over a million gold!

- I need some good tips. Like, Save gems or buy stuff with them? I bought 3 pieces of Pontifex Mortis for 250gems. Good or bad?

Thanks to anyone reading this and replying!
R.I.P.
Tagged:

Comments

• farfellafarfella Member
    edited July 24
    @Phantasmos My advice, save up for 10x heroic summon (costs 2,700 gems but worth it.) shade is the most powerful dark hero, so try to get him. Also, stay on the forums! There are a lot of knowledgeable peeps around here!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @farfella Thank you for responding! I will save up gems from now :)

Still waiting for more help!

Where can I find guild list? I need someone to invite me but I would like to pick if possible. Also friends are needed for honor points?
    R.I.P.
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @Phantasmos Welcome to the forum and Dungeon Boss! :)

As for a few of your questions:
    Guilds are available once you reach player level 14, but you can get into one early if one of the nice people in chat, or here on the forum, invites you. :)

Friends earn you Quick Loot Keys. Honor points are exclusive to PvP (Opens at player level 10).

Also, if you like dark Heroes... I have to say Hopper is my favorite.... I'm not biased.... not even a little. :P

Also, one of the easiest ways to get tokens for Heroes you don't have access to is to participate in events. Most events are available starting at player level 10. Events offer Hero Tokens, Evos, Materials, Runes, etc. and the rewards vary depending on the event.

Good luck, and have fun! :)
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • PhantasmosPhantasmos Member
    edited July 24
    Thank you for your welcome and info!

Cant wait to reach lv 10 to start working on my team : D

Also for anyone reading this this is my friend ID: 11789472

Add me to some cool dark guild pls : D

Is there a way to put ":D" without it turning into a smiley? XD
    R.I.P.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    You don't have to wait for an invite to a guild. You can join any guild that is marked as public under the Guilds icon. This will allow you to start doing the guild daily quests.
  • Like @farfella said save your gems. 250 gems for 3 tokens is a bad deal. You only get gems the first time you complete a level.

Tower of PWN is the primary source for free gems.

Joining a guild is the best way to get free heroic summons, raid refreshes and a pile of tokens. The forum is a great place to find a guild that gets the top prize.

Gold will be a limited resource early on. Save it to level up the heroes you use.

If you like dark heroes consider the undead: Zomm, yorick, executum and Brom. They are awesome for pve and tower, not great for PVP.
    @Rocksor acually, you can't even join public guilds until level 14.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @MonkeyHunter Thanks for your tips!

From now on, saving gold to lvl up heroes only, saving gems until I get 2700 each time.

Also buying gems here seems pretty cheap compared to the last game I played where you had to sell your soul for anything you might want lol

Might buy now and then : D
    R.I.P.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    farfella wrote: »
    @Rocksor acually, you can't even join public guilds until level 14.

I never said you could join a guild below level 14. I was pointing out to the OP that he didn't have to wait for an invite to a guild. Victoria already pointed out the restriction of level 14.

• Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    Try to get Shade as mentioned and get a 4 or 5 star Ella going through honor shop. Ella is crazy good and useful alongside Shade. If a defensive Ella buffs a defensive Shade...it's over.
  • @Evil_Spirits defensive? As in there are other kinds of the same hero?

I will have to survive until I can pvp to get honor.Im very impatient atm and cant wait to progress to lv 14 to start doing stuff.

Still waiting for a guild! Also dark friends would be nice if someone wants to add me because Im stuck and cant go past 3rd island!
    R.I.P.
    @Phantasmos evil spirits meant a shade with defensive runes. As for you guild problem, I am sure you could shout out a message in the chat and a kind soul will invite you...
    Also, go gorgons!
  • ThundRThundR Member
    I would recommend getting daeris with guild games coming up
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • ThundRThundR Member
    @Phantasmos What are you called in game
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I wouldn't spend any money on gems unless there's a really, really special event. Sometimes there's deals of the month which are probably your best bet, but on occasion they'll have even better deals, like on the 4th of July they had 10 heroic and 10 vip summons for $20, as in 20 summons for $20. That's a crazy good deal. I know the deals here are good but they're not great.

Also daily gems are probably the most bang for your buck, 50 x30~ gems for just over $3 is crazy. Most games I've seen with daily deals like that charge you for just under what buying the currency in bulk would cost, and I fear one day DB might realize they can probably charge more for that so buy it while you can!

... oh, uh, I mean, DB shouldn't raise the prices of daily deals at all! Nope! They're WAAAYY too expensive already! Man, you guys are draining my wallet dry, haha!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
    edited July 24
    @ThundR Phantasmos in game too : )

@JackHallow666 I meant to get those daily gems,and some cheap special offers for like 5 dollars and stuff. 20 dollars is way more than I can afford unless its something really I need then i can make my life miserable a bit to get it : D
    R.I.P.
    Phantasmos wrote: »
    @ThundR Phantasmos in game too : )

@JackHallow666 I meant to get those daily gems,and some cheap special offers for like 5 dollars and stuff. 20 dollars is way more than I can afford unless its something really I need then i can make my life miserable a bit to get it : D

Well very few of the $5 purchases are worth it, maybe just save up until you can afford a $20 thing?
  • Well very few of the $5 purchases are worth it, maybe just save up until you can afford a $20 thing?

I cant save money.I get it, I spend it. XD

Thanks to everyone who responded here! I think its safe to close this? @Victoria

@ThundR Feel free to add me! My user ID is up there somewhere in this thread and I already told you my ingame name : D

R.I.P.
    @Phantasmos the blues don't just close threads just for fun. They only do that if things get too out of hand then if you know what I mean ;). Your thread will stay open forever!
    Also, go gorgons!
    edited July 25
    @farfella ooh I see.

Well might as well go on and ask more!

Why do I get one shoted in pvp vs enemy team that is same level as me and my heroes? Each one of them is like a boss fight and I just wipe in few turns =/

Are enemies in pvp boosted?

Also is ascending your hero same thing like when you collect another copy of your hero?
    R.I.P.
    Well, I don't know why you are getting one shotted, maybe they have good runes, but when you ascend a hero, that hero gains a new special ability and a small boost to all of their stats (attack, defense, etc). Also, in pvp, the defending team's heroes always start with all of their special abilities ready, so that might account for some of your struggles.
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @farfella Soon as the battle starts my dark one gets one shoted and rest die soon. But Ill figure it out I guess.

Is ascending same as collecting another copy? What happens if I get enough tokens to get another copy of hero?
    If I ascend,do my abilities loose their power if I spent gold to boost them or they stay powered?
    R.I.P.
    Nonono. @Phantasmos You only get one of every hero. When you get enough tokens, you can upgrade your heroes stars (this is different from ascending) and their stats increase. When you ascend a hero, you will have to upgrade the new ability you unlocked, but you do not lose power anywhere else. Once you spend gold on a hero, they will stay upgraded forever :)
    Also, go gorgons!
  • @farfella oh thats nice! I can only ascend once?

R.I.P.
    @farfella oh thats nice! I can only ascend once?

Every hero ascends 2 times, gaining stats, passives, and a new ability each time. So at fully ascension (FA) (or 2A as some people say), a hero will have a basic attack, and 3 abilities.
  • Mati01Mati01 Member
    List of all dark characters and how to get them (my favourite colour is also dark :D)
    but first how to get resources:
    Token: all dungeons can drop a token daily with silver chest or better, the type of the token is bound to the dungeon so if you find one that drops Kobal tokens for example you will be able to get a Kobal token every day there
    After around level 30? challenge mode unlock which is basically a harder version of the champain, but some token is changed here for rarer ones so the normal campain Kobalt dungeon might drops Balog tokens here, but its pretty rare so challenge mode only tokens are considered a hard way to get heroes as you only can get a few per day

Summons: all three types of summons countains dark heroes and tokens for dark heroes, you can check the drop list for each of then its listed in game, important to note that gem summons have ongoing events that change regularly and will guarantee a full unlock on a specific hero, as a lot of heroes is pretty hard to get otherwise its wise to save a 10 times one on a day when the event is matches the hero you want, also honor summons Pontifex is a really rare find so you will have to work for him (he is worth it though)

Event: Dungeon boss has different events constantly running, which mixes up everyday routine and gives new challenges, the event type and reward change regularly but usually they give a lot of token so its always worth doing guest for events, especially if it gives little ticket like rewards, those can be spent in the spot in limited time offers usually 5000 per 5 token which may sound a lot but actually its dirt cheap netting 50-100 of tokens for these type of events, events can countain any type of hero token

Honor and Tower shop: these one unlock in level 10 and 28 and has really good offers for specific in game currency

Balog: get him from 10x gem summon or Challenge mode, probably the worst dark hero but still.. he is Dark!

Dagrund Blacksmoke: honor summons,or Challenge mode, after a recent update he is quite capable now

Ella Ametryst: Only in the Honor shop, she is generally really good little bit pricy

Hopper: 10x gem summon only as far as i know

Kobal: he can be farmed in the normal mode map and from gold summons, he is in the most easisest to get and star up hero category as he is easly farmable

Kozar Bonebreaker: 10X gem summon and Challenge mode

Life Reaper Brom: 10x gem summon and some Normal mode dungeon

Lord Zom: he is a legendary hero, the leader of the undead team, as he is actually pretty hard to get only featured in his own event usually poppin up on halloween or randomly when the devs feel like 100-150 token per event

Malice:10x gem only

Overlord Executum: Honor summon and Challenge mode

Pontifex Mortis: honor shop, he is a bit more rare there, than other heroes, but arguably he is the best one there

Shade: used to be Vip only but its a highs chance he will be featured in events from now on as there is a new VIP character in the game now, other than that only appears in the Tower shop, arguably the best character n the game especially for pvp

Shadow Queen Daeris: only from his own event Guild Games where you has to participate in a part of the game and rewards are based on your guilds performance and rarely other events as some event are random es hell (girl or rouge event might have her)

Shadow Blade: you should get him as your second maybe third log in reward (log in rewards wait for you so you cant accidently miss one) also can be farmed in normal mode

keep in mind i wrote this list from memory so it might not be 100% accurate for any more info visit:
    http://dungeonboss.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Dark_Heroes

heroes has pretty decent description there, including ways to get their token

oh and don't get to scared from 10x gem summons dungeon boss gives you a way to get gems (lika candy it throws them at you) in game from level 28 around 300per day if you play good enough in the tower, it definetly can be get even with a free to play rooster so once there prioritise the heck out of it
  • @Mati01 oh wow thank you very much!

I will definitely try to prepare myself for halloween to get Lord Zom.
    How do events like that look like?
    R.I.P.
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    @Mati01 oh wow thank you very much!

I will definitely try to prepare myself for halloween to get Lord Zom.
    How do events like that look like?

Last halloween event I remember is you fight Zomm and Pontifex together, and Zomm used to only be obtainable in October as a full month event. He has been made more common and can really be gotten at any time.
    edited July 25

Last halloween event I remember is you fight Zomm and Pontifex together, and Zomm used to only be obtainable in October as a full month event. He has been made more common and can really be gotten at any time.

Yass! : D

BTW guys! Does anyone know if asking/begging/requesting/suggesting a hero concept is allowed? Im really really really dying for one hero concept!
    R.I.P.
    Sure! Create away! Put it in the fan-ideas section.
    Also, go gorgons!