The Guild Games Have Started! (8/3-8/6) [Update 4]

123457»

Comments

• Sifu, ponti, yorik and brom is the team I used.
  • Need Help - Dojo Guild
    Having problems 3* this one.
    Anyone got some team suggestions?
    (The more the better please.)
    Thanks!
  • No greater runes. I don't have the materials. Any other suggestions?

Ivesflower wrote: »
    I'm stuck on 2 Dollar... I have crafted and crafted and crafted. Any other hints?
    Thanks
    What have you crafted? Any greater runes?

• I've done greater and improved ruins still doesnt complete the 1st for me......
  • For those doing the quest that everyone thought needed a team of 4 undead...previous posters have said that any old/bearded heroes work...and one poster said that 3 undead on a dungeon that required only 3 heroes would work.

I'd like to add that based on past experience with other quests in the game, if those are true, then its also very likely that only 2 undead, or only 2 of the "wise old men" heroes should work on an early dungeon that requires only 2 heroes to run.

Still 5 hrs left as I post this.
  • Finally got the stupid 2 dollars after trING every color improved ruin every color greater ruin, I was able to complete it with a superior red evasive ruin.
  • Having issues with 4:3! None of my flying bosses evening close to dodging. Anything special?
  • sirolk99 wrote: »
    Need Help - Dojo Guild
    Having problems 3* this one.
    Anyone got some team suggestions?
    (The more the better please.)
    Thanks!

Read page 5 of this thread
  • Kinvan11 wrote: »
    Having issues with 4:3! None of my flying bosses evening close to dodging. Anything special?

I used Bauble, he has a natural 22% dodge from Shifty, and I used Aria to boost his dodge another 10%. Got there eventually.

Having issues with 4:3! None of my flying bosses evening close to dodging. Anything special?

Try easiest dungeon available?

I used ONLY torchy and dragon (forget the name) in lynch level in NORMAL mode. Did the level 3x to get that quest done.
  • SkulsSkuls Member
    Just wondering if the event dungeons difficulty was scaled, and if so, how? By level, RP, etc.
  • KaltagKaltag Member
    Great GG, guys! I really enjoyed the format. New Hunt quests, capped daily dungeon quests, and a true pve GG, as promised. 5/5.
  • More hard dungeons!
  • AmmoAmmo Member
    I really enjoyed the GG's this time around. And it was very generous rewarding. I got everything I wanted. Well done everyone.
    1611701?gid=
123457»