Is this a good Rune

Hey wondering if this is a good Rune to put on my Daeris for my lava academy team
5jgi5uhxvz7q.png
One is never complete...
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    She lifesteals on Crits and has an AoE lifesteal to boot. It's an amazing Rune, but better off on someone who doesn't have any form of lifesteal.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • ThundRThundR Member
    edited July 28
    @JackHallow666 I already have a ton of vamps all of which, are heroics and, on my grog or my hopper.
    Maybe put the legendary on shade? when I get him (I am 29 tokens off)
    Post edited by ThundR on
    One is never complete...
  • ThundRThundR Member
    My shade tokens are now 89!
    and I upgraded the rune to Lvl 20, but I have stopped for now because it got Expensive upgrading it
    One is never complete...
  • edited July 28
    ThundR wrote: »
    @JackHallow666 I already have a ton of vamps all of which, are heroics and, on my grog or my hopper.
    Maybe put the legendary on shade? when I get him (I am 29 tokens off)

Vampiric runes are primarily used as PVE autorun runes. When autorunning your heroes are using only basics so epics and vampirics are key to ensure that they heal themselves as they go.

It's fine for daeris (lifesteal effects do stack) but I wouldn't put it on her personally because she's not an autorun hero. Any heroes your picking moves for are probably better served by more specific builds toward either attack or defense. Daeris is probably attack so you really want runes with 2x attack, vamps don't have that.

Autorun teams that love vampirics way more:
    Beasts are the best autorun team and since they also have no healer so they want all the vampirics they can get. First choice definitely.
    Undead also like vampirics to augment the lifesteal zomm adds and yorick's healing. Especially since they're half slow so they actually have to take some hits (unlike beasts).
    Goblins also love vampirics although it's a tricky balance, they need a good mix of attack, crit, and bulwark-y stuff. I put less vamps on them when I was using them because the other stuff was more important and Nub Nub is enough healing.

As for shade, I'd never put a vamp on him personally. Or any PVP hero. Lifegain is basically irrelevant in PVP except a few niche cases. Vamps are subpar power runes that make up for that by having lifegain. That's a terrible trade in PVP.
    centralcommand
  • ThundRThundR Member
    My PvP hopper has vamps on her and she's overpowered
    One is never complete...
  • echonapechonap Member
    that's because you're level 29. at level 70, vamp runes on your pvp team might as well be a bullseye on your back
  • ThundRThundR Member
    Umm... @echonap I am Lvl 63
    One is never complete...
  • echonapechonap Member
    then you should know better than to use vamps in pvp
  • nunyanunya Member
    @echonap unless you get the lifesteal for free. Like this one:

wswpqkue0k4s.jpg
    nunya
  • ThundRThundR Member
    edited July 28
    @nunya the only runes like that I have are lesser runes that I got when I started that were salvaged long ago
    Post edited by ThundR on
    One is never complete...
  • echonapechonap Member
    @nunya - that's not a vamp, that's a bulwark with lifesteal. big difference. vamps have non-ideal stats, which are essential for pvp, while lifesteal is an unnecessary benefit
  • ThundRThundR Member
    edited July 28
    Look at meh vamp now it's only a greater rune >:)
    aljd4oe94jf9.jpg
    and its not even fully upgraded
    One is never complete...
  • I once got a vampiric 4th effect on a bulwark rune before, and it has def, def, damage reduction with a 5 star legendary status, great for yorick

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • ThundRThundR Member
    I also have had vamp effects on bulwarks but they were lessers
    One is never complete...