challenge mode chapter 18-3 Creon's Ice

some tips guys?
i dont want it 3starts just to pass it

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    Stonefist, Icebloom, Yasmin, Pontifex. Keep taunt on Stonefist at all times by alternating between his taunt and Icebloom's redirect. Yasmin will keep him alive. Ponti is your damage.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Alternatively, if you have Lilly, basically any Nature team will do. Lol. Lilly makes Water levels soooo easy.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • echonapechonap Member
    Forgot about Lily. She can probably solo the level.
  • echonap wrote: »
    Forgot about Lily. She can probably solo the level.

OK, I did just solo it with Lily for laughs, but more realistically how about Rocky, Lily, Phemus and Phenol? Or replace one of the last two with Nub-Nub for extra healing.

Bear in mind the enemy are all water, slow, and tanks. You get no special advantage from using fast heroes, unless they have qualities or passives you want.

You can use Green hero for the elemental benefit, any hero will attack before the enemy does, and anyone who does extra damage to tanks could help.

Phenol can taunt the jellies (the Goons are immune to taunt), and poison anyone who hits him in melee, and can heal himself.

Alternatively since you're likely to get chilled you can use heros who are immune to chill.

• tkhjh3tkhjh3 Member
    finaly i did it with furance bauble grog and koros+3energy potions,also i forget to say that i level 43so its harder then u think
  • ThundRThundR Member
    edited August 1
    I was lower level then that when I did it, and I finished it three stars first time, oh yeah and I am a F2P player as well ;)
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • tkhjh3tkhjh3 Member
    ThundR wrote: »
    I was lower level then that when I did it, and I finished it three stars first time, oh yeah and I am a F2P player as well ;)
    nice,what was ur team?