Cobressa - is it a bug?

Immune for more than 2 rounds, it was an all reptile team, but the passive says she stays invincible 2 rounds for a reptile ally killed, but I think that doesn't stack, because it would be too OP, and also, she was using Acid Spit EVERY ROUND! It says the energy cost is 6, but why does she spam it every round?

Comments

• echonapechonap Member
    She gets two rounds of invincibility for each reptile killed, and they stack. So she can be invincible for 6 rounds total. She also regains energy when she hits someone that has venom, so she can use acid spit every round almost.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    She gains a stupid TWO energy for hitting a Venomed enemy ONCE. Aka, Acid Spit hits twice already. So if it applies venom the first time, she gains 8 energy, instantly recharging... all her abilities, really. It seriously should be nerfed to grant 1 energy per hit, and maybe set a cap of 3 energy per move or something like that.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • She gains a stupid TWO energy for hitting a Venomed enemy ONCE. Aka, Acid Spit hits twice already. So if it applies venom the first time, she gains 8 energy, instantly recharging... all her abilities, really. It seriously should be nerfed to grant 1 energy per hit, and maybe set a cap of 3 energy per move or something like that.

what, that's like,..., better than kobal

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • BWhoaBWhoa Member
    I didn't realize that Cobressa's invulnerability stacked, or, that she got energy every time she landed a hit on a target w/ venom counters. I'm not sure knowing it, now, makes it any less "WTF?."
  • farfellafarfella Member
    edited August 3
    Cobressa is not a bug, she is a reptile.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I got locked into a "Cobressa Loop" in the Tower of Pwnage about a month ago. She did her Acid Spit/heal/Energy thing, but I had Yasmin left. Yasmin has a passive that heals a % each turn automatically. They were the only 2 left.

The problem was that Cobressa kept piling venom stacks on Yas, which meant Cobressa's healing soon reached 100% of her HP; if Yas didn't 1-shot her, Cobressa wasn't going donw.

However . . .

Yas' passive out-healed Cobressa's Acid Spit a little bit each turn. I let it run on auto for 15 minutes and both had full health.

Worst. Tower. Experience. Ever.
    xandrew29 wrote: »
    I got locked into a "Cobressa Loop" in the Tower of Pwnage about a month ago. She did her Acid Spit/heal/Energy thing, but I had Yasmin left. Yasmin has a passive that heals a % each turn automatically. They were the only 2 left.

The problem was that Cobressa kept piling venom stacks on Yas, which meant Cobressa's healing soon reached 100% of her HP; if Yas didn't 1-shot her, Cobressa wasn't going donw.

However . . .

Yas' passive out-healed Cobressa's Acid Spit a little bit each turn. I let it run on auto for 15 minutes and both had full health.

Worst. Tower. Experience. Ever.

That's odd. I thought Cobressa's healing was based on how much venom she applied each turn, not how much venom was already on the target.
  • Yes, six rounds of invincibility & 1 energy per hit on an enemy with Venom is a lot, but there are ways to counter.

Invincibility is just a single buff, you can remove it or steal it, if you don't want to outlast it.

• Or pierce it with MK or Kobal.
    Barleyman wrote: »
    Yes, six rounds of invincibility & 1 energy per hit on an enemy with Venom is a lot, but there are ways to counter.

Invincibility is just a single buff, you can remove it or steal it, if you don't want to outlast it.

Its 2 energy per hit on top of that. Yaaaay.