March of the Machines!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
i3and7l9p6mk.png

We hope you all enjoyed the Guild Games! Now it's time to recharge with the Constructs! We've got three days of mechanical madness for you to enjoy, with new quests every day.

There is a special quest that is only available to players that are level 60 or above, but the quest requires you to beat all four event dungeons which you wouldn't be able to do unless you're level 60 anyways. Other than that, all the quests will be visible to all players.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• TTS1000TTS1000 Member
    edited August 7
    Hell yeah for the burn quest counting on kills! Love it!

Edit: Nevermind, it's just for Furnace. Sometimes.
    Post edited by TTS1000 on
    TTS1000, Officer in Kings of Diamond
    level 70, Roster Power 382k, 574k trophies (stats from July 5th 2017)
  • ThundRThundR Member
    edited August 7
    Hubba Hubba :angry:
    One is never complete...
  • Go Constructs! :)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • oredithoredith Member
    TTS1000 wrote: »
    Hell yeah for the burn quest counting on kills! Love it!

Edit: Nevermind, it's just for Furnace. Sometimes.
    been that way for a while, which is why whenever there's a burn/disease/poison/debuff/etc quest, I ask for them to normalize the way that debuff is counted, so that we're not having to un-rune our heroes just so that we're not killing everything on one hit.

at least with burn quests, you can just use furnace.
    soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • @Joel I enjoyed the very hard dungeon, it had some challenge, please for future events continue with this new event dungeon difficulty from GG and also don't forget an insane mode !!
  • danacdanac Member
    @Joel I enjoyed the very hard dungeon, it had some challenge, please for future events continue with this new event dungeon difficulty from GG and also don't forget an insane mode !!

It's Crazy Eddie's Dungeon Blowout Sale!
    All Red Baubles are priced to move!
    Everything's gotta go!
  • I also enjoyed the VH challenge, thank you
  • For those that aren't lovingly the VH dungeon, any help? I still haven't made it to the end
    level 70
  • Now that I've finally hit level 70 I'm happy to see a wee bit of high level player only content. :D
  • Boneyard wrote: »
    For those that aren't lovingly the VH dungeon, any help? I still haven't made it to the end

Yasmin + max'd Epic weapon is always your friend.. especially in fire dungeons.

If you're being cautious, Yasmin + IGOROK + Grog + Yorick -- 3 epic weapons and a beast/ogre with tons of health and many multiple attacks... just don't kill too many Baubles at the same time with him...
  • @Joel I notice the Tower Seige quest is not stackable...??

I completed the tower (12 floors) then went to claim and only showed 4/4, hence counted once not three times (12/4) :/
    ---
    The Potato Army (formally The Wire)
  • kpung07kpung07 Member
    @elektrobank this happened to me too, talk about a kick to the nads.
  • @Joel I notice the Tower Seige quest is not stackable...??

I completed the tower (12 floors) then went to claim and only showed 4/4, hence counted once not three times (12/4) :/

dang really? That means if you don't turn in the quests right away, you won't be able to complete this as there won't be enough towers left before the end of this event.
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited August 8
    The VH dungeon is VH. It says recommended level 64-66 and my lvl 68/69 blue team just got wrecked
  • oredithoredith Member
    jmcraven wrote: »
    The VH dungeon is VH. It says recommended level 64-66 and my lvl 68/69 blue team just got wrecked
    the VH dungeon is VH in the sense that you can't nuke it like you can most PVE dungeons.

you have to be very careful of the red baubles and make sure you don't kill more than 1 with any single hero, or else the backlash damage will kill em. as long as you anticipate the damage, and go at the dungeon slowly, it should be doable.
  • oredith wrote: »
    jmcraven wrote: »
    the VH dungeon is VH in the sense that you can't nuke it like you can most PVE dungeons.

you have to be very careful of the red baubles and make sure you don't kill more than 1 with any single hero, or else the backlash damage will kill em. as long as you anticipate the damage, and go at the dungeon slowly, it should be doable.

Very true- which makes GG hard to use because you can't control his second hit. He hit and killed 2 Baubles and it was game over for me
  • I just used my standard shade yasmin icebloom astrid and hit autorun. Collected 3 star loot 5 minutes later.

It's my favorite auto team :D
  • BiffBiff Member
    @Joel I notice the Tower Seige quest is not stackable...??

Same thing happened to me. This means that we won't be able to finish the quest. I already have bauble 6*, but I wouldn't mind the aether
  • echonapechonap Member
    I used all constructs for the VH dungeon. Completed the taunt quest, the heal construct quest, and the 3 star all event dungeons quest at the same time. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • ga4ooo2ga4ooo2 Member
    How i heal construct if i dont have boble ( construct bat)
  • MonkeyHunterMonkeyHunter Member
    edited August 8
    ga4ooo2 wrote: »

Dagrund. Or use stonefist.
  • ga4ooo2 wrote: »

I think Dagrund can heal them too
  • RocksorRocksor Member

I think Dagrund can heal them too

Correct, Dagrund's 3rd ascension skill EMT heal will heal all constructs. It's much easier to heal Stonefist using any healer like Yasmin, Nub, or Ember.

• echonapechonap Member
    Just bring Stonefist and Yasmin and put it on auto battle.
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • oredithoredith Member
    I'm not sure i'm thrilled about the general change in level of effort required for the event daily quests.

for the past several events, they have been on the "easy" side of things, allowing most people to finish the daily quests in ~30 minutes.

i'm not sure what the team is aiming for right now, but looking at the daily quest today, and the quests from yesterday, it is a significant jump in the LOE required for the daily quests. the debuff numbers are much bigger than the previous events, not to mention generally killing the mobs and thereby not counting >_<.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited August 8

He's a Construct owl, thank you very much. He even goes whoooo

(However I'll give you that his wings are attached vertically instead of horizontally, how they should be, and he uses many of Torchy's animations, so I can see the confusion)
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Indigo
    Currently: Trying to get as many runes done as possible. Takes a lot of money, man!
  • jmcraven wrote: »

Used yasmin, stonefist, william & gnog gnog. Took 3 revive potions, lots of healing and patience, was finally able to 3* it. :)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • oredith wrote: »
    I'm not sure i'm thrilled about the general change in level of effort required for the event daily quests.

for the past several events, they have been on the "easy" side of things, allowing most people to finish the daily quests in ~30 minutes.

i'm not sure what the team is aiming for right now, but looking at the daily quest today, and the quests from yesterday, it is a significant jump in the LOE required for the daily quests. the debuff numbers are much bigger than the previous events, not to mention generally killing the mobs and thereby not counting >_<.

I'm not really seeing the numbers as high. Given that all constructs currently have shocking skin, it's easy to debuff opponents. 50 tanks is 5 or fewer runs through a dungeon if you choose the right one.
  • danacdanac Member
    For people who perhaps don't have the highest end roster, try this:

Therand Lilly Yasmin Stonefist.

My Yasmin is max epic, my Stonefist upper level epic, and all have at least a few dr runes on them.
    Use Therand to take out everything but the baubles. Use Lilly's abilities often to max her health and attack, and attack the Baubles with everyone but Therand.

This should get you through the dungeon fairly quickly and 3* it.
  • I got hit with the single completion 4/4 when I did 12 tower levels too. Grrr!

I saw "9xrepeatable 0/4" so I thought to myself, great, I can do that in 3 days. So I did a few levels, cashed one in just to doublecheck then decided what the heck, why not just finish the tower. So I did. Silly me.

I may just forgo bothering to stop every 4 levels, the bauble tokens aren't that important to me, but it seems like if anywhere, thats the worst place to make a quest non-stackable. I recommend that any tower level quest that is not stackable be mentioned in the event announcement, specifically because it is a tower quest and players would assume it be stackable. It isn't necessary to mention every non-stackable quest, just tower levels.