March of the Machines!

2»

Comments

• oredithoredith Member
    sirtainly wrote: »
    I recommend that any tower level quest that is not stackable be mentioned in the event announcement, specifically because it is a tower quest and players would assume it be stackable. It isn't necessary to mention every non-stackable quest, just tower levels.
    especially since the quest requires 3 days to complete even if you were aware of the lack of stacking. it's a 4 day event, with the event starting half way through day 1, so that most people don't have their tower available anymore.

soon™ - it's the answer to everything
  • THE TOWER QUEST IS NOT STACKABLE WHAT? HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE "NOT STACKABLE" NEXT TO THE QUEST? NOT SORRY FOR SHOUTING. CHEERS.
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited August 10
    misterdog wrote: »
    THE TOWER QUEST IS NOT STACKABLE WHAT? HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE "NOT STACKABLE" NEXT TO THE QUEST? NOT SORRY FOR SHOUTING. CHEERS.

Yup, unfortunate that DB couldn't be bothered to warn us, particularly since the numbers are so arranged that you need all 12 floors three times out of a potential three if you did your tower for the day before the quest activated.

What I'm taking from this is that all repeatable quests that have a cap of repeats are non-stackable, and to check my quest completions accordingly.

I was fortunate that I had half a tower still to complete on day 1 of the event, so I am still able to get my 9 repeats despite losing a couple of floors. Many are not so fortunate, and I fully understand their anger at this careless attitude from DB.

Simply putting "Non-Stackable" after "Complete ... floors!" would have saved a lot of anger, disappointment and frustration.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    misterdog wrote: »
    THE TOWER QUEST IS NOT STACKABLE WHAT? HOW HARD IS IT TO WRITE "NOT STACKABLE" NEXT TO THE QUEST? NOT SORRY FOR SHOUTING. CHEERS.

Yup, unfortunate that DB couldn't be bothered to warn us, particularly since the numbers are so arranged that you need all 12 floors three times out of a potential three if you did your tower for the day before the quest activated.

What I'm taking from this is that all repeatable quests that have a cap of repeats are non-stackable, and to check my quest completions accordingly.

I was fortunate that I had half a tower still to complete on day 1 of the event, so I am still able to get my 9 repeats despite losing a couple of floors. Many are not so fortunate, and I fully understand their anger at this careless attitude from DB.

Simply putting "Non-Stackable" after "Complete ... floors!" would have saved a lot of anger, disappointment and frustration.

What's more aggravating is that they haven't even bothered to acknowledge this oversight. At least I haven't seen @Joel mention anything.
2»