Warriors Retaliate, and Squinch (Sadly) Isn't A Real Dragon

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
2xk7d5mpdn8l.png

The Warriors are sick of other heroes stealing the spotlight, so they're bringing their A-game! For the next several days, all normal and slow speed Warriors will gain the retaliate ability! There are also lots of quests to complete, including a special quest chain that will allow you to earn the Dragonkin Squinch skin if you don't already own it (or 3 Heroic Summons if you do).

Could Squinch actually be a dragon?! (Spoilers: No. Squinch is a goblin. But he likes pretending to be a dragon, and Ferno seems to enjoy having a buddy to set people on fire with.)
Post edited by Joel on
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    If Squinch is going around wearing a dragon skin, wouldn't that tick Ferno off?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Yeah, maybe give Squinch Dragon Hunter!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • dryaddryad Member
    edited August 10
    Well, I was about to post a question about why the skin quest wasn't showing up in my game. But it just showed up 2 hours after the event started. Kill be of annoying since I would have already finished the first step of running 8 dungeons by now, and possibly more steps as well. Anyone else have this problem?
  • dryad wrote: »
    Well, I was about to post a question about why the skin quest wasn't showing up in my game. But it just showed up 2 hours after the event started. Kill be of annoying since I would have already finished the first step of running 8 dungeons by now, and possibly more steps as well. Anyone else have this problem?

The skin quest showed up the moment the event went live for me. I always do a force close of the app to make sure the new events show up.
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited August 10
    @joel why were the astrid tokens just taken out of the event shop? It disappeared after "Dungeon Boss just got better" around 445pm cdt
  • Yeah, I just had GG, OE, Bovus, and Yoko Token options disappear for me as well after the update.
  • No dragon hunter @JackHallow666 , let him have a friend, not an enemy. :p
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • philphil Member
    Rocksor wrote: »
    @joel why were the astrid tokens just taken out of the event shop? It disappeared after "Dungeon Boss just got better" around 445pm cdt

Also, why only 25 tokens per character? Every other event shop I can remember has been 50. (Five sets of 10 tokens).
    sirolk99 wrote: »
    No dragon hunter @JackHallow666 , let him have a friend, not an enemy. :p

While he literally has a skin that would say otherwise.
  • Yeah, but don't tell him that. ;)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
    Yeah, but don't tell him that. ;)

It's pretty obvious. I think I'd know if someone was wearing human skin as clothing.
  • ladybamladybam Member
    edited August 11
    @Joel @Eej Why is there a difference in the shop for the event? My level 70 only has Hansuke and Augustus tokens, where my level 53 has all of them. (My level 70 does not have 6* on the some of the heroes missing) Also why only 5 tokens instead of the usual 10?

Level 70
    2g6ahqyyn900.png

Level 53
    6o0fhs7h2cpj.png
    o0ic3u7tkv9v.png

• dryad wrote: »

I had the same problem, all the other quests were there, then 2 hours later I got a "Dungeon Boss just got better" message, and the Skin quest was there. Not a biggie in the long term, but why?

I am also lacking token options in the shop for Kreel and Koros which other have even though I need them, and only have Hansuke and the Yokozuna skin.

We only just had the Dragonskin quest a couple of months ago, it feels like so much effort was put into the Guild Games (which were by the way excellent) that everything else is just a re-hash.

I know it's been mentioned once or twice already, but what about a new epic, or was the backlash to Tsume's inept offering too much to take?
  • Tokens for purchase changed for me as well. Would appreciate if this could ne corrected before the event ends
  • ravenraven Member
    Same thing happened to me. I no longer have any hero tokens to purchase other than Augustus and Hansuke. Hopefully someone will get back to us on a fix or solution.
    Raventhorne
  • I started a fresh thread just for the missin tokens.
  • TopKnightTopKnight Member
    edited August 11
    fozvfuj7qfk7.png

It's a little easier this time but sAme concept
  • danacdanac Member
    Yeah, but don't tell him that. ;)

It's pretty obvious. I think I'd know if someone was wearing human skin as clothing.

they're called nudists.
  • jmcravenjmcraven Member
    edited August 12
    Interestingly, the tokens for a character are not available if your character is at 5 stars. That sucks. I can't even get my guys closer to 6 stars...

At least I think that's what's up. There are several characters available on my lower alt that aren't on my main, even though they are only at 5 stars. >:-\
  • Will there be more daily quests tomorrow?

Anyone know?
  • Will there be more daily quests tomorrow?

Anyone know?

Think there is 1 more set for Sunday
  • jmcraven wrote: »
    Interestingly, the tokens for a character are not available if your character is at 5 stars. That sucks. I can't even get my guys closer to 6 stars...

At least I think that's what's up. There are several characters available on my lower alt that aren't on my main, even though they are only at 5 stars. >:-\

I have Brom at 5*, but he still appeared in the second shop for me