Season of The Rose?

I have my tinfoil cap on, which means it's time to do some speculating! I think we may be getting a new plant hero this season. Obviously my reason is from the name. I don't believe we had a repeat of a "Rose" season, so either there will be a nature event or perhaps even a nature hero. If you'd like to, you can call me crazy or share some theories as well.
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble

Comments

• People keep speculating that the names of the seasons foreshadow new heroes or updates and they are never right. Sorry, but I don't think so. That would be really cool though. I hope you are right.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    People keep speculating that the names of the seasons foreshadow new heroes or updates and they are never right. Sorry, but I don't think so. That would be really cool though. I hope you are right.

Well, when the first Pvp season, "Season of The Hare" was introduced, Hopper came out. Kreel came out during "Season of The Serpent." Of course not all new seasons lead to new heroes, but they do hint to upcoming or current events, or new heroes.
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • danacdanac Member
    you're crazy
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    My guesses:

- Lilly is getting an Epic weapon that would have roses or IS a rose
    - Lilly is getting a rose-themed skin
    - A new Nature Plant hero
    - A new Fire Plant hero (roses are red!)

Personally, I'm rooting for the new Fire Plant hero. Would love to see how they incorporate Fire into a Plant hero.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • danacdanac Member

Personally, I'm rooting for the new Fire Plant hero. Would love to see how they incorporate Fire into a Plant hero.

I think there are fire plants, but I've forgotten details.

...thinking a venus flytrap type plant that spits fire. Kinda a cross between hopper and ferno in concept.
    Both Rocky and Lilly are primarily support/defensive, so the fire plant would be mostly offense.
    Can't be armored, but might have Yoko's thick skin.
    Or Thorns- a new trait that damages every physical attack against it. [similar to reflecting skin, maybe instead of straight damage it Wounds]
    danac wrote: »

I think there are fire plants, but I've forgotten details.

...thinking a venus flytrap type plant that spits fire. Kinda a cross between hopper and ferno in concept.
    Both Rocky and Lilly are primarily support/defensive, so the fire plant would be mostly offense.
    Can't be armored, but might have Yoko's thick skin.
    Or Thorns- a new trait that damages every physical attack against it. [similar to reflecting skin, maybe instead of straight damage it Wounds]

I want something to do with roses. They have thorns. So both roses and fire can cause blisters. Maybe an ability or passive based around that. Blistered enemies would take damage each turn and not gain energy, like Poison + Chilled.
  • would love it if they transfer Rose from pvz heroes to dungeon boss

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • ThundRThundR Member
    This is getting a bit Steven Universe...
    One is never complete...
  • Lily skin ftwc2xhjuofurcf.jpg

• Next up on the Bachelor; Jabber edition. Who will Jabber give the rose to tonight?
    FatCat69 wrote: »
    Next up on the Bachelor; Jabber edition. Who will Jabber give the rose to tonight?

Me! I love werewolves.
  • SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • coneyKconeyK Member
    I swear @Eej said they'd make sure the season names had significance moving forward (after confusion with "Season of Change," which was like season 2 or 3). I guess that promise has fallen off?