WHEN WE WILL GET SHADOW BLADE SKIN AS A QUEST REWARD?

guys, you all are giving us same skins again and again (like squinch) , but what about other heroes skins like yokojuna,shadowblade,emily, augustus.
i know there are people who don't have squinch dragon skin but its second time in row that we get this quest completion reward skin. please, I personally ask you to give me/us a quest for shadowblade skin.

Comments

• danacdanac Member
    August, at least, was just in Shop for tickets the last ticket event before guild games.

Many skins not given as quest are available in Shop during events such as these.
    Maybe even this time around, but if so I have the skins already
  • stop screaming, my ears hurt
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    There have been skins that haven't been out since waaaaay before the last time SB's skin was out. He's probably not top priority.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • BedavaBedava Member
    @danac, thank you for your reply. I known that agustus was available in event shop and i actually brought that. I m using augustus,emily ,yokozuna as example purpose, as they are very rare costume and you can easily able to count the number of sb's skin appearance . Its really low
  • BedavaBedava Member
    @echonap and@jackhallow666 thanx for ur reply
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited August 12
    Bedava wrote: »
    @danac, thank you for your reply. I known that agustus was available in event shop and i actually brought that. I m using augustus,emily ,yokozuna as example purpose, as they are very rare costume and you can easily able to count the number of sb's skin appearance . Its really low

If you already have the Yokozuna skin you may not realise that his skin is in the shop for the current event. I bought it, even thugh I haven't used Yokozuna in about a year.

If you don't have it yet, it's in the event shop.

I haven't got Shadowblade's skin yet so I'd welcome a reappearance, though lots of people use it in PvP so at least I get to see it. I forget when it was last available, but I've got Emily and Augustus' skins, the latter one through an event or event shop not all that long ago.

I do agree it's a bit lame offering Squinch's skin again so soon after it was last available (within the last couple of months), but we can't get a prize every time.

Personally I'm looking forward to a return of Yorick and Zomm's skins. I use these guys in my Undead PvE team, but as nobody uses them in PvP I never get to see the skins except by watching old videos from Zombi. I'm hoping we'll see them again at Halloween.
  • danacdanac Member
    Okay, Shadow's skin came out and I missed it.
    It was reoffered and I got it.
    So that's at least twice, but if you're right [and I'm not doubting] then only twice.

I have about 23/29 skins,I counted 21/37 before guild games, and I might have gotten August since.

Virtually all the ones I don't have are holiday skins. So all the others have recurred on occasion.
  • BedavaBedava Member
    Thankx for ur reply @Barleyman and @danac