Make Aria legendary again

How come the normal rogues dodge off-balanced dwarves but not the so-called legendary one
Please make Aria great again by giving her a chance to dodge any hero's attack.
You can give her a trait that would give her a 35% chance to dodge an off-balanced or dazed dwarf/hansuke/samurai takumi or any hero that has the perfect swing or combat master traits and call it shaolin secret technique
Tagged:

Comments

• No. Dwarves are weak enough.
  • Disagree. Perfect swing should trump all. It is a bug that allows some rogues *ahem MK ahem* to dodge off-balanced dwarves.
  • danacdanac Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Disagree. Perfect swing should trump all. It is a bug that allows some rogues *ahem MK ahem* to dodge off-balanced dwarves.

not just him, Shadowblade and Hopper too. At least.
  • So what's the point in Aria being legendary since she does nothing special other than countering dodged attacks : igorok had the highest base stats and the trait epic shattering team. bramble gives goblins a huge boost in attack and crit plus a chance to attack 2 foes a turn for each goblin (4 if zurk crits ) accompagnied with awesome synergies, pontifex revives himself and synergises with balog and ignus, lord zomm tanks like a boss he also inverses the effects of disease and synergises so well with the other undeads that their team is the best for pve completion, Valkin's ability to change his first ability makes him legendary plus his trait lead by example that can sometimes push a dark hero to hit a haunted enemy or grog to annihilate half a team, the furnace burns all and tanks at least 5 attacks giving you the opportunity to equip him with only attack and power runes also don't forget that he's wonderful when used with bauble and other armored heroes . As for Aria her traits are quite unique and original but she can be countered very easily you only need to have high king valkin.
    When I suggested a buff, I meant at least a very small chance to dodge( not if the dwarf is dazed she should dodge all his attacks ) maybe a chance on a thousand but still that would be enough to prove that she's legendary also the thing is not that dwarves are weak but the problem is in the lack of synergy compared to other "legendary teams".
    ALSO SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH BUT I DON'T USUALLY SPEAK THIS LANGUAGE .
  • Okay okay she doesn't need a 35% chance to dodge dwarves maybe 0.0001% just to be on the same level as masuta. (Who decided he could beat a legendary heroine in her own game) not but seriously a 1% chance is great just so that this legendary title gets its meaning back.
    SORRY FOR THE BAD ENGLISH
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I'm gonna make an assumption, forgive me if I'm wrong. But I'm gonna assume your Aria is only 2 or 3 stars. With so-so runes. A 6* Aria with good runes is an absolute terror and can easily sweep entire teams entirely by herself. Her dodge Chance gimmick is great, since barely anyone uses Dwarves (or Takumi or Hansuke, lol) besides Valkin, and a good Aria can survive Valkin. Basically, unless you have a Dwarf on your team, you WILL lose to a good Aria. On top of that she's the only hero who can buff MK's Attack stat passively, which is strong in and of itself. Not to mention she buffs other stats too, for all Light heroes. Even Shade teams have trouble beating Aria teams sometimes, especially if Leo is on the team to negate the bonus elemental damage.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • @JackHallow666 you're right on attack I could use her when she had 1 star to beat 6 star foes and I agree with all of you :
    1- this would be an awful idea
    2-the dwarves need a buff because they're the weakest legendary team
    3- perfect swing should affect everyone
    But the problem is on the third point, perfect swing was "fixed" but the almighty mk could still dodge the dwarves and he was not the only one (looking at both sb and torchy). So my point of view is either all the rogues have the same chance to dodge or no chance to dodge.
  • A 6* Aria with good runes is an absolute terror and can easily sweep entire teams entirely by herself. Basically, unless you have a Dwarf on your team, you WILL lose to a good Aria.

Sorry, I strongly disagree. Aria is not scary. She is just annoying. Eventually, you will land a hit on her and kill her. Besides heroes with perfect swing, here are some other options that can kill her easily.
    1. Astrid will just keep getting stronger until she eventually one hits Aria
    2. Shade's spirit link will reflect the damage back
    3. Lily's vines
    4. Skin runes
    5. Mangle Jaw's hot coals
    6. Bulletproof Emily will eventually land a critical epic attack
    7. Hit someone else with wildfire and let it spread to her
    8. Shock someone else