Hi there

Started a little while ago but haven't had the courage to say hello. I'm enjoying the game so far. I find My Dungeon weird though. Sometimes I'll take on someone with WAY less points than me and they totally kick my a**e! In one match I had nearly 2000 points more but every One hit by me was countered by all 4 of opponents heroes hitting me. So for my first 4 hits I was hit 16 times. Needless to say I lost

Comments

• But that's half the fun of it. Great fun so far!
  • Welcome to the forums!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Welcome to the forum. You will find it as fun as the game.
  • Welcome! Fresh meat!
  • I will now spam

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    echonap wrote: »
    Welcome! Fresh meat!

Soon to be a potato? The Vegan guilds.
  • iri06km0lgwv.png

Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • nunyanunya Member
    Welcome to the forums. And welcome to the game. :)
    nunya
  • VictoriaVictoria Member, Administrator, Moderator, Big Fish
    @19hazelwood62 Welcome to the forum, and Dungeon Boss!!! Hope you're having fun! :)
    CYts0MKWcAMS4nB.png
  • Started a little while ago but haven't had the courage to say hello. I'm enjoying the game so far. I find My Dungeon weird though. Sometimes I'll take on someone with WAY less points than me and they totally kick my a**e! In one match I had nearly 2000 points more but every One hit by me was countered by all 4 of opponents heroes hitting me. So for my first 4 hits I was hit 16 times. Needless to say I lost

Don't worry, I frequently lose to people with 10,000 points fewer than my team, or on paper about 2/3 of my 30k+ attack strength.

PvP is quite an art, and I certainly haven't mastered it. You need to watch for heroes that work well together, and that's hard if you don't have all the heros so you can't see their stats and skills. Pure numbers are a guide, but only a starting point for seeing how a team will perform.

Be aware also that events can give heros temporary abilities. At present all warriors get a change to revenge an attack, which they don't normally.