The things on the forum that I dislike them most.

2»

Comments

• ThundRThundR Member
    And I hate that there is not a Daeris epic nor is there a male elf
    One is never complete...
  • Male elfs must be at an all time low population right now (previous wars?) that they are needed at home to keep the species going. ;)
    "The Bastion" - Officer - Level 70
    http://bastion-db.boards.net/
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    Agreed. Horrible signature.

Garish, 'chicken' is misspelled, and they have a different number of lines above vs below the middle line in the crappy ASCII art.

I found that out like 3 days ago

}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    }{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{
    Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • dude, you really need to change your signature
    The Empire is recruiting.
  • fine

Bow to the god of Kung Pao Chikken or have your dungeon raided
  • farfella wrote: »
    I don't like it when people take something out of the microwave early and don't reset the timer. Nobody seems to care though :(.
    I totally agree with you! That is SUPER infuriating!
    Time played: A lot
    Favorite Hero: Life Reaper Brom
    Hates: Any attacks that stop my turns, such as the Frozen debuff
    First Portal Hero: Archangel Emily
2»