Fan Hero: Prickelli The Cactus

edited August 13 in Fan-Made Heroes
7ydgkh1enh0y.jpg

Description: "Prickelli is a cactus knight from the magma mountains. He has a short temper, so watch out for that. Luckily, his rage helps him in battle, as he tends to shoot out spikes when he's angry. You should see him in action during Anger Management class!"

Element: Fire

Classification: Slow Plant Tank

Stats

-Attack: +
-Defense: ++
-HP: +++++
-Skill:+

Non-Ascended Passives

-Growth: Adds a stack of growth to this hero every turn, increasing HP and attack. Caps at 8 stacks.

-Slow: Attacks last, but boosts Attack and HP by 25%, plus a chance to revenge any physical attack.

-Angry Thorns: When this hero takes damage from any attack, perform a ranged physical revenge attack on all enemies.

Non-Ascended Abilities

-Punch: Basic Melee physical attack.

-Protective Prickles: Prickelli gives him and his team the Protective Prickles buff, causing allies to revenge attack against the next attack they take, doing an extra (150%) damage and crit choking the enemy. Prickelli is also healed fully upon using this ability. (Cooldown: 6 turns.)

First-Ascension Passives

-Plant Heart: Increase Plant allies HP by 15%.

First Ascension Abilities

-Thorn Taunt: Adds taunt to this hero for several turns, forcing enemies to use single target attacks on this hero, plus adds defense boost. Chance to Slow and Wound Melee attackers. Starts powered. (Cooldown: 5 turns)

Second-Ascension Passives

-Plant Heart 2: Increase Plant allies HP by 25%.

-Revenge is Sweet: Boosts the damage of allies' revenge attacks by 25%.

Second Ascension Abilities

-Counterattack Cactus: Adds a buff which increases defense. When an enemy attacks this hero, it performs a powerful Melee physical revenge attack on the enemy, chance to daze and reduce energy by 2. Removes buff. (Cooldown: 5 turns.)
Current Level: 70
Proud Member of the Potato Family
"We should have more tags."
Favorite Hero: Bauble
Post edited by AlbinoSqueegee on

Comments

• That pose reminds me of lloids from animal crossing
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
  • ThundRThundR Member
    @AlbinoSqueegee Oh, you made a mistake when describing protective prickles
    You know if anyone abuses me, I can find their I.P. Right?
  • he should also have the 10,000 needles like FF's Cactuar
    www.youtube.com/DarthCraig
    www.twitter.com/Darth_Craig

Are all plugs shameless?
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    -Protective Prickles: Prickelli gives him and his team the Protective Prickles buff, causing allies to revenge attack against the next attack they take, doing an extra (150%) damage and crit choking the enemy. Pro Kelli is also healed fully upon using this ability. (Cooldown: 6 turns.)

Is Pro Kelli

Kells anyways
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • ThundR wrote: »
    @AlbinoSqueegee Oh, you made a mistake when describing protective prickles

Ok, should be fixed. Thanks for the heads up!
    Current Level: 70
    Proud Member of the Potato Family
    "We should have more tags."
    Favorite Hero: Bauble
  • We need a cactus hero, and it could be added to the plant team. If that does happen, Rocky should be removed from the plant team. Mushrooms are fungi, not plants.