Julius needs something...

Ive had julius for a long time, and i like his abilities and all, but i feel like he needs an epic. Some sort of gauntlets or something that increases health or defense on Epic attack. i would show you what i mean but im no good at art. So maybe an epic that on epic attack he buffs beast defense/health and atk.
Tagged:

Comments

• RenlyRenly Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    A banana.
    IGN: Renly
    DB Guru | OG Potato | Rightful Heir to the Iron Throne

“What I say is that, if a man really likes potatoes, he must be a pretty decent sort of fellow.”
    ― A.A. Milne

• maybe, but think gauntlets would be a little bit cooler, with some bananas attached
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I know exactly what you mean. He's not quite tanky enough and doesn't do quite enough damage, even with amazing runes. I think the issue lies in the fact he doesn't have Armored or Magical. No damage reduction at all, really. He's good with Jabber, Lupina and Grog as the first two can buff his Atk and Grog buffs his health, but you're obviously leaving out the potential for other useful members like Torchy, Pig, or Yasmin.

Perhaps he could have another form of damage reduction outside of Armored or Magical. Yorick has Rogue Defense, which reduces damage from Rogues by a whopping 50%. Perhaps Julius could have a passive like that. Warrior Defense maybe? Or Caster Resist? I feel bad there aren't more cool Passives like Rogue Guard for other hero types. It's such a neat idea.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • He really needs astounding pounding to be renamed Banana Slamma
    My favorite element is fire because it reminds me of my mixtape, also I post every other week! Keep up
  • I know exactly what you mean. He's not quite tanky enough and doesn't do quite enough damage, even with amazing runes. I think the issue lies in the fact he doesn't have Armored or Magical. No damage reduction at all, really. He's good with Jabber, Lupina and Grog as the first two can buff his Atk and Grog buffs his health, but you're obviously leaving out the potential for other useful members like Torchy, Pig, or Yasmin.

Perhaps he could have another form of damage reduction outside of Armored or Magical. Yorick has Rogue Defense, which reduces damage from Rogues by a whopping 50%. Perhaps Julius could have a passive like that. Warrior Defense maybe? Or Caster Resist? I feel bad there aren't more cool Passives like Rogue Guard for other hero types. It's such a neat idea.

yes! i feel like an epic would be nice, but might be too much, so some sort of resistance to something would greatly increase his usage in PvP. I do have grognog and lupina (just got her epic actually) and i put them both together of my PvP defense. I used to use julius ALL the time, but recently everybody has been one shotting him, so i stopped, which sucks since hes my only 6*, and i need some reason to keep him. So yeah, maybe another sort of passive that reduces damage, like thick skin? Considering nobody (at least to my knowledge) has thock skin it would be a first for heroes.
  • sing_fist wrote: »
    He really needs astounding pounding to be renamed Banana Slamma

yeah pretty much lol
  • bvs72bvs72 Member
    Julius needs a female monkey. Poor guy doesn't eat potatoes.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    I know exactly what you mean. He's not quite tanky enough and doesn't do quite enough damage, even with amazing runes. I think the issue lies in the fact he doesn't have Armored or Magical. No damage reduction at all, really. He's good with Jabber, Lupina and Grog as the first two can buff his Atk and Grog buffs his health, but you're obviously leaving out the potential for other useful members like Torchy, Pig, or Yasmin.

yes! i feel like an epic would be nice, but might be too much, so some sort of resistance to something would greatly increase his usage in PvP. I do have grognog and lupina (just got her epic actually) and i put them both together of my PvP defense. I used to use julius ALL the time, but recently everybody has been one shotting him, so i stopped, which sucks since hes my only 6*, and i need some reason to keep him. So yeah, maybe another sort of passive that reduces damage, like thick skin? Considering nobody (at least to my knowledge) has thock skin it would be a first for heroes.

Weird how Yoko doesn't have thick skin, yet all his clones do.

I guess you just have to be born with it.

*faint sounds of synthwave music playing in the distance*
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics