DB Tactics: Day 1

(This is my first post about this, and I'll be doing this every day this week and whenever I have time after. Hope you enjoy!)

MK is starting to become unpopular in the higher lvls, so if you still have MK on your defending team, you might want to go all attack and precision runes on the dude. Because many people put greater defense runes on their heroes, it's not very smart to go in with MK unless one of the two options are available: 1, undeads are in the defending team or 2, his attack is defence-penetrating. If you are faced (and usually killed) by MK, then these are good options for you:
DEFENCE!!! This is the whole point of this topic. MK with high attack can easily penetrate through weak defence, so remember to have at least one defence rune on your defenders.
Damage Reduction and Aegis. These runes usually increase defence AND health. Health is important as well, if you don't have much, don't expect Battle Ready to save you.
Last but not least, attack. Attack runes are one thing you really need to rely on. Or else even with the worst defenders, you'll lose too easily.
I hoped you enjoyed this first episode of DB Tactics!
Symmetrical, lvl 65
Guild of Death Jesters
Not very happy by MK nerf
New favorite hero is Zomm (for now....)
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Truly ground breaking work being done here. Imagine Emily of Bauble on a team with Furnace with full DR! They'd be unkillable!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited August 30
    I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. Maybe Fantasy can make us a video.
  • Hopefully, this post was able to shed some light on people who have trouble with PvP and Tower.
    Symmetrical, lvl 65
    Guild of Death Jesters
    Not very happy by MK nerf
    New favorite hero is Zomm (for now....)