l4kryy0d8axy.jpg
Symmetrical, lvl 65
Guild of Death Jesters
Not very happy by MK nerf
New favorite hero is Zomm (for now....)

Comments

• bvs72bvs72 Member
    Learn to type please.
  • I hate to dissuade you from contributing, but you really don't need multiple threads and polls and whatnot.
  • I tried to read whatever was legible and it seems ok although I would type or scan the paper next time
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • No offense, but was this photo taken with a potato?
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • What i found funny was the last line said "Hope this sheds some light"
  • Probably something with even worse photo quality like an apple, a chair, or the iPhone 8.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Has anyone noticed that MK is not as popular as he used to be? This is *something* only because people really experienced in the game have both very good defence, *something*, runes and the knowledge to *something* *something* heroes when going against MK. but, at the same time, you've gotta watch out for the MK to penetrate your whole hero lineup. So while it's a good idea to use MK against Dark and Undead heroes, it's not a smart idea to use him against the Furnace team or the Dwrven team or anyone else who has high defence. Admired or perfect swing( or steady shot).

If on an attacking team, MK must have the following:
    Light-precision, Light -Aegis or bulwark.
    Fire-Attack, Power or destruction
    Nature-Life, Attack, or Aegis
    Water-Bulwark, Aegis or presicion.

If on a defending team team, your attacking team must have defence, aegis and attack runes to make sure you are protected from MK, and can pin him down quick before any real damage is done. "Hope this can shed some light!

This is whatever I could make out from his or her handwriting
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Has anyone noticed that MK is not as popular as he used to be? This is *something* only because people really experienced in the game have both very good defence, *something*, runes and the knowledge to *something* *something* heroes when going against MK. but, at the same time, you've gotta watch out for the MK to penetrate your whole hero lineup. So while it's a good idea to use MK against Dark and Undead heroes, it's not a smart idea to use him against the Furnace team or the Dwrven team or anyone else who has high defence. Admired or perfect swing( or steady shot).

If on a defending team team, your attacking team must have defence, aegis and attack runes to make sure you are protected from MK, and can pin him down quick before any real damage is done. "Hope this can shed some light!

You know there's champion runes that can give Attack on a yellow or blue rune, right?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.
  • Has anyone noticed that MK is not as popular as he used to be? This is *something* only because people really experienced in the game have both very good defence, *something*, runes and the knowledge to *something* *something* heroes when going against MK. but, at the same time, you've gotta watch out for the MK to penetrate your whole hero lineup. So while it's a good idea to use MK against Dark and Undead heroes, it's not a smart idea to use him against the Furnace team or the Dwrven team or anyone else who has high defence. Admired or perfect swing( or steady shot).

You know there's champion runes that can give Attack on a yellow or blue rune, right?

I didnt write this, I just copied it from the DB tactic page above. I just made this so other new players could read it easier