Remove Tenacity

Why is this even still around. It gives defenders too much of an advantage. Remove it from MK. He is difficult enough to deal with as it is.

Comments

• Or at least make no epic procs on Tenacity
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • farfella wrote: »
    Or at least make no epic procs on Tenacity
    Remove epic procs from everything but basic attacks: revenge, beloved, pack tactics, animate dead, tenacity, etc.

• TENACITY DOEN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE
    Level: 68
    Position: Officer of Evil Inc.
    Favorite Hero: Ekko
    "Once you have accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you."
    Photo provided by Jackhallow666.
  • . Kira is overpowered, he does need a nerf rather remove wushu or tenacity.

It's funny, for being overpowered, he's rarely on defenses at level 70.

Seems there's much more powerful heroes than MK.
  • Pros: Another MK worshiper? Why do people even think he can do something when they know that dark shroud and ferno destroys him?
    No0bz: OMG MK OpOpOpOpOpOoppOPp.

To be serious and absolve this problem, use kobal in the very first slot. So when MK uses death blossom it will always hit kobal and kill him. This will disease all opponents if kobal is fully ascended.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • That is a brilliant idea. But just in case, put Shade Shadowblade and Hopper on there so they do a lot of damage to him.
    Get rekt, m8
  • I use mk on offense sometimes... maybe on defense if I really need some help and want to try something new. Many heroes do more damage than he. His only advantage is being fast aoe.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • danac wrote: »
    . Kira is overpowered, he does need a nerf rather remove wushu or tenacity.

Your right,there are stronger heros but not ones with those stats and fast, with a twice hitting aoe so if the first shot didnt one shot you the second dang right will......

Most of those problems disappear at level 70. Except for the very nastiest MKs, most of you team with one or two defensive runes will survive his first hit. Even with bad MKs, you can counter with Kobal or Ferno now.
    Off the top of my head, here's my priority to kill order, depending on the team: Shade Koros Shadowblade Hopper Viperia Gnog MK.

I'll grant at lower levels he might be more of a problem, things are different down there.

• Somebody had a bad match
    FINAL BOSS OFFICER
    9gJSaHl.gif
  • I like Matsuta Kira just the way he is. $.02
  • I feel like I am cheating whenever MK uses tenacity. I put a haste rune on him which sometimes procs during tenacity. I feel very bad about what happens.
  • New nature rune will have haste as 4th trait. I don't know if I'd waste it on MK...

We can all hope, right?
  • danac wrote: »
    . Kira is overpowered, he does need a nerf rather remove wushu or tenacity.

I am level 70, fight levels 70s a lot in my bracket and MK is everywhere.

Unless I come across someone with no idea about defence or just Lol-ing, every defence is either Shade, MK, both, Solaris+beasts or that Ferno/bauble monstrosity. Rarely even see reptile teams anymore. Shows how far ahead a few heroes are that the reptiles don't stack up.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    The reason I don't like Tenacity isn't because it makes him OP, but it makes him unpredictable. And not just when I'm fighting him, when he's on my team. Sometimes you have to time your abilities, watch your cooldowns, and make sure your healers always have a heal ready to use. MK disrupts this order by randomly messing up attack order. It's just annoying for both user, and opponent. What I suggest is that Tenacity proc every 4th turn, predictably. And also no Epic attacks or abilities can be used with Tenacity.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Turn one: MK Death Blossom... Tenacity procs, MK Vibrating Palm
    Turn two: MK Dim Mak.... Tenacity procs, MK Epic Attack for 4x dmg and Nerve Dmg

Give Tenacity to poor Sifu and Black Diamond along with Wushu.

#MNGA = Make Ninjas Great Again

• kalamadea wrote: »

#MNGA = Make Ninjas Great Again

my favorite MNGA is Blade of the Immortal and Pluto.
  • Give tenacity to solaris, he sux right now
  • Give tenacity to solaris, he sux right now

Yeah! And maybe give Solaris Abs of Steel, Fire Shroud (Dark shroud but for fire heroes), Ethereal, Plant Growth, and Shifty VII. He might be used then. Just maybe.
  • NobodyPi wrote: »
    Give tenacity to solaris, he sux right now

Yeah! And maybe give Solaris Abs of Steel, Fire Shroud (Dark shroud but for fire heroes), Ethereal, Plant Growth, and Shifty VII. He might be used then. Just maybe.

Dont forget secret to eternal life
  • Bloth wrote: »
    Why is this even still around. It gives defenders too much of an advantage. Remove it from MK. He is difficult enough to deal with as it is.

No.
    I do not want my life's work nerfed.
    Just no.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 56 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Path of Darkness.
    Also likes cake.
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56581/darkwood-the-plant-tank-dark-hero/p1?new=1
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56643/fast-spirit-hero-idea-mist/p1?new=1
    Check out my new heroes if you care, check out Mist first.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    NobodyPi wrote: »
    Give tenacity to solaris, he sux right now

Dont forget secret to eternal life

Don't forget Solaris isn't a 'he'!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • There are plenty of other overpowered heroes to nerf. MK is not one of them. He is fine the way he is.
  • jimwymr wrote: »
    There are plenty of other overpowered heroes to nerf. MK is not one of them. He is fine the way he is.

Yeah, actually. Surprising MK isn't much of a problem anymore. However, Tenacity still makes no sense and is unnecessary so IMO it should be gone. But there are higher priorities.