Skill stat on non-focus rune

I thought Skill stats were relegated to Focus runes. I just crafted a red tactics rune with a skill attribute. Smh
x93mmclutrit.png

Comments

• FatCat69FatCat69 Member
    edited September 3
    Uh. First time you've ever made a Tactics rune? Skill is a stat appearing on EVERY SINGLE TACTICS rune. (Don't believe me? Check the one directly below it.)
    Post edited by FatCat69 on
  • :'( no I don't craft many runes. I thought awhile back they removed Skill stat from all runes but focus runes. I guess I'm wrong.
  • That is a nice rune. Keep that sucker.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Nope, not confined to Focus. Also present on every rare, heroic, or Legendary Vampiric rune. ;)
  • According to the rune change from Joel

"Remove +SKL modifier from all Rune types except Focus (SKL primary) Rune type and special Rune types: Tactics and Vampiric"

It's good, you need skill in places some characters need more of it.

• Also, if you have a rune from before the change or a Champion/Duelist rune, you can have skill on them
  • KangKang Member
    edited September 6
    That rune is itemized nicely for PvP healers/buffers. Remember, skill affects burn damage AND those passive stat boosting abilities--this translates to more dodge (in addition to better heals) from Bauble, more attack and dodge from Aria, more damage reduction from Shade etc.

If you're trying to optimize your end-game PvP line-up you'll be crafting a TON of these shooting for the 10% PvP damage reduction.