We will be releasing a new update on the app store tomorrow (9/6), which will include the following changes:
- Player to Player Mail – Players can now send mail to their Friends and Guildmates!
- Speed Controls – Now set your combat speed in Campaigns and ToP up to 2x normal speed!
- Auto Battle - Player can now choose whether they want their heroes to use their base attack or all their abilities.
- Tech improvements that will allow a lot more events and bonuses around guilds. This might not sound very exciting on the surface, but it's going to be the basis for a lot of fun things in guild events moving forward. These changes make it so we can implement guild-wide rewards when players take certain actions. For example, we can now do a special purchase that will pay out not only to the purchaser, but to all of their guildmates as well!
- Reduced bundle sizes! This means less memory being used by the game!
- Added player DBID to the initial game loading screen.
- Ridealong Dungeons now Save Team Lineups.
- Passively update the schedule - That means fewer instances of DBJGB!
We fixed a bunch of bugs as well. Here are a few of the more interesting ones:
- Fixed Facebook authentication issues
- Fixed the issue where if the game closed unexpectedly and no "Continue" Option was given.
- Fixed Feedback Button in the OPTIONS menu.
- Google Devices on OS 4 and 5 should now be able to sign into rave.
- Failed to connect to the Server Error message could trigger when attempting to login with a Big Fish Account
- Leaving a Guild no longer requires a hard close and relaunch to successfully show the account has left
- Heroes no longer lose long tap functionality when cryo-frozen or stoned
- Fixed rare issue where player returning from a long time ago would have issues logging in.
- The Epic Boss Music sometimes didn't work properly and made our composer sad. That's fixed now.
- If Shade possesses your hero and you lose a raid, your hero will not longer appear 'alive' on the results screen.
- Shade's Possession no longer keeps enemy/ally heroes alive in ToP.
- If your rune inventory is full, you should now be warned before entering a dungeon.
- Epic weapons are now removed from drop table after acquiring them.
*Removed one fix that I thought was in, but is not. There is still some scrolling momentum when quickly changing tabs.
We will have our first Guild Boss Invasion event next week. While the update is being released tomorrow, we will not be forcing the update on players until a few days after the release, and we want to make sure that everyone is in before we start the event.