Kobal is my new PvE BFF

Kobal and his chums Furnace Dagrund and Astrid now autorun every PvE Dungeon for me.

Not going to be my choice for the tower, and I haven't had a chance to try Boss Island except for Babel Mountain and Pestilence Spiral yet, but it's working for everything else so far.

Comments

• The fire island is tougher because there are fast demons that tend to wear you down. (Actually, so does Pestilence Spiral.)
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited September 9
    I ran Pestilence Spiral without problems 5 or 6 times. With Astrid boosting his defense by 50% even my attack-based Kobal is around 3000 defense, not enough to survive in PvP for long, but seems to be sufficient for the Spiral. Furnace soon kicks in with his taunt, alleviating the problem. Dagrund then supports with healing for Kobal, Astrid or even Furnace as required.

I'll have to give the fire island a spin just to see if it works. If not then my regular water team can have a workout.
    Post edited by Barleyman on
  • I sub out daggy for the flying lightbulb and yeah. Lots of fun.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • I successfully ran all five Boss Island dungeons with this team. My Kobal is still only epic 10 and doesn't yet have the best runes, so there's room for improvement.

Babel Mountain - easy
    Pestilence Spiral - no worries. Some enemies are dark immune, but still no problem.
    Savage Grove - the mid-boss poisoned everyone but they all survived. The end-boss backsplashed Kobal which was bad, but I switched to basic auto and finished.
    Permafrost - The end bosses do Boss Frostbite, so again switched to basic autorun for that.
    Lava Academy - the fast demons didn't do enough damage to worry my Kobal. Furnace then kicks in with his taunt and the risk is gone.