New to the community

Hello!

While I'm not new to the game, I've finally hit Level 50 and realized I should probably get in on the community. While most of the stuff I know about the game is more or less just me exploring and figuring it out (with the occasional googling for certain bosses and stuff), I feel like I'm at the point where I should start actually reading up on where to go from here regarding hero loadouts/strategies, boss island/epics, and just more general in depth stuff.

o7

-flinzarn

Comments

• Welcome to the forum. The forum can be as fun as the game
  • More so I think.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Pro Tip: Aria is NOT one of the top 3 pvp heroes.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Well, I'm hiting the 30's for level and I want all the help I can get on runes and teams and stuff
  • Avoid vampiric and all runes that give you a bonus at legendary level. That is unless you want to spend a lot of gems, most of them give useless stats accompanied by useful affects
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • He’s being facetious. Vampirics are a great gateway drug to the higher end runes in the game and pretty useful if you intend on auto-running certain heroes through certain levels. Worth the investment, especially for mid level players.
  • KangKang Member
    edited September 27
    Shade, Shadowblade, Hopper, Ember, M. Kira, Solaris, Ferno, Grogg, Torchy, Pignius, Leo, Julius, Viperia, Krexx, Kobal, Zen, Aria, Furnace, Emily, Bauble, Ecko, Koros are most of the main PvP characters atm--Shade is a must and Ember gets a lot more play than Aria when you start spending Aether. This list will be outdated within 6 weeks though :P

Early on 10% PvP damage reduction tactics runes, esp. red, regardless of lesser/improved etc., are useful end-game in PvP. This might change when combat revamp hits, not sure.