Malice's epic

GamingLegitGamingLegit Member
edited September 14 in Community Creations
I just leveled up malice to level 70 (finally) and I talked to my guild mates about how she isn't as useful as before. So I was thinking she should get an aoe based epic. It should boost attack health and skill. When triggered it would cause an aoe purge that either/both purges enemy buffs and purges ally debuffs. I'm not good at art so I can't really draw it but I think it should look like Overlord Executum's Anniversary skin's sword.
Tagged:

Comments

• "When TRIGGERED it would cause an aoe..."
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    Okay and???
    Okay and???

You wrote it above
    Okay and???

You wrote it above

So what? What else am I supposed to say. When triggered makes the most sense.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    "When TRIGGERED it would cause an aoe..."
    Okay and???

You wrote it above

So what? What else am I supposed to say. When triggered makes the most sense.

It's some stupid meme mocking people for being upset over social justice infringements. Frankly, I don't like anyone who uses it. People have all the right to be upset when their rights are being suppressed.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
    That, and people actually have real triggers that count as medical issues that aren't their fault for having.
  • Then there's this guy:
    07-sm-Illustration%20Photo.jpg
  • That, and people actually have real triggers that count as medical issues that aren't their fault for having.

I know people have real triggers, like for me I have some sensory issues so certain textures will make me feel really uncomfortable, but i didn't know what else to use as "When triggered'' makes the most sense
  • All of this for one comment? looks like the triggered meme is not the only stupid thing here. @ExtremeKorosPains prepare for some more hate
    All of this for one comment? looks like the triggered meme is not the only stupid thing here. @ExtremeKorosPains prepare for some more hate

Are you calling us stupid? :c If you don't want this kind of backlash, just don't make the comment, I guess.
    That, and people actually have real triggers that count as medical issues that aren't their fault for having.

I know people have real triggers, like for me I have some sensory issues so certain textures will make me feel really uncomfortable, but i didn't know what else to use as "When triggered'' makes the most sense

No no, lol. I understand. It was the best terminology.
  • Why are people getting offended at a meme?
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • They aren’t really offended at youyou, Farfella. Youyou have to shrug it off. Can’t take it so personally. ;)
  • I know. I didn't make the meme post :D
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Some people just get triggered at triggered memes. Human psychology i guess