Hero Spotlight: Solaris

2»

Comments

• No plz dont make MK smarter on defence

There is no need for a smarter MK, all his skills are used up by the start of turn 2. After that, it's just waiting for his 4x dmg + prevent healing epic move to kick in.

• edited September 19
    I swear he dodges everything like a breeze. Haunted past? No problem I would just look to the side and imagine nothing happened. Purging Pyre? Well all is good as long as I am alive, right team? (no response). From the shadows? No worries I would just shift my head to the aside whiles SB misses like an idiot. How do I dodge everything? I move my head like nothing happened. These dodging animations are so unrealistic but funny at the same time.

Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • DB_Dillon wrote: »

This will be fixed soon. :)

So does this mean full immunity again or better descriptors...I assume full immunity I found it rather strange that my Solaris who can not be harmed by fire was burnt today in pvp lol!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    Do you have a screenshot of Solaris being burned? I'm not seeing it happen in my game.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Just wondering if its possible to 6 star solaris. I ran into maybe 2 in pvp and have a friend with one by1ffv32rnhp.png
  • You can six star Solaris quite easily given some money... I've had a number of "Special Offers" with 50-150 Solaris tokens as part of the package.

• kalamadea wrote: »
    You can six star Solaris quite easily given some money... I've had a number of "Special Offers" with 50-150 Solaris tokens as part of the package.

Thats what i was forgetting. So if you summon solaris you get these offers? I heard there was a $20
  • Can Solaris go on a diet?

She's quite huge.. and making clicking sparklies quite taxing. She makes Torchy and Ferno look like babies, and rivals even IGOROK and Grog in size.

Take away some of her bird seed please @DB_Dillon (please)

• edited September 22
    Solaris can almost completely block rocky in pvp
  • The reason why I hate Solaris is that hopper can't take out those corps like masuta Kira archangel revives him and a team masuta nub nub Solaris archangel wow impossible
  • BarleymanBarleyman Member
    edited September 24
    frezzeman wrote: »
    The reason why I hate Solaris is that hopper can't take out those corps like masuta Kira archangel revives him and a team masuta nub nub Solaris archangel wow impossible

Depends on your level, that team is failing to make the best use of Solaris and would be quite easy to beat.
  • Hero spotlight

g6cxevw46u1j.jpg
  • Evil_SpiritsEvil_Spirits Unconfirmed, Member
    edited September 25
    Shade, Hopper, Masuta, Solaris sucks in pvp...so aggravating to keep that team dead when runed right
  • @ExtremeKorosPains I am not sure why but that made my day.
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • Shower thought: If solaris is the leader of the beasts then who is Julius the king of? The jungle you say. Then what about lily or mogli? Oh wait they drove the beasts out of the jungle. Where did the beasts go? To egypt to meet leonidus because scr3w logic, what does leo do? Worship the sun because the beasts now rule the sun. Then the sun would drive away the dark enemies into the basement i mean crypt. Where is the crypt? No idea probably zens basement. Why does zen live to fight dark enemies by himself? Because he has a beard that drives dark enemies so jealous they lose their meat and bones and become undead. Then zen trained Mk to slay the walking bones and all the poor souls in PvP. What about the poor souls? They complain on the forums obviously because they dont know that Mk is dumb enough to shoot kobal first. Why do people not use kobal? Because Shade. Why is there a decrease in the use of shade? Becuase solaris. What if I told you that I spelt "because" wrong in the last sentence. Because of this, the very existence of earth collapses and all that lives on it perishes thus creating a black hole. It then sucks everything into it and then the devs knew they messed up. The end
  • Shower thought: If solaris is the leader of the beasts then who is Julius the king of? The jungle you say. Then what about lily or mogli? Oh wait they drove the beasts out of the jungle. Where did the beasts go? To egypt to meet leonidus because scr3w logic, what does leo do? Worship the sun because the beasts now rule the sun. Then the sun would drive away the dark enemies into the basement i mean crypt. Where is the crypt? No idea probably zens basement. Why does zen live to fight dark enemies by himself? Because he has a beard that drives dark enemies so jealous they lose their meat and bones and become undead. Then zen trained Mk to slay the walking bones and all the poor souls in PvP. What about the poor souls? They complain on the forums obviously because they dont know that Mk is dumb enough to shoot kobal first. Why do people not use kobal? Because Shade. Why is there a decrease in the use of shade? Becuase solaris. What if I told you that I spelt "because" wrong in the last sentence. Because of this, the very existence of earth collapses and all that lives on it perishes thus creating a black hole. It then sucks everything into it and then the devs knew they messed up. The end
    I cannot read such a big post.
    I'm sorry but I am retarded.
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 55 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Path of Darkness.
    Also likes cake.
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56581/darkwood-the-plant-tank-dark-hero/p1?new=1
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56643/fast-spirit-hero-idea-mist/p1?new=1
    Check out my new heroes if you care, check out Mist first.
  • Then zen trained Mk to slay the walking bones and all the poor souls in PvP.
    Idk, sounds a bit too much like Zenyatta training Genji in Overwatch tbh lol
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 55 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in Path of Darkness.
    Also likes cake.
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56581/darkwood-the-plant-tank-dark-hero/p1?new=1
    forum.dungeonboss.com/discussion/56643/fast-spirit-hero-idea-mist/p1?new=1
    Check out my new heroes if you care, check out Mist first.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Then zen trained Mk to slay the walking bones and all the poor souls in PvP.

Right, because a master training their pupil is totally Overwatch's idea and has never actually been done before, in real life or fiction, anywhere in the world. :smile:

In all seriousness, I want to know MK and Zen's backstories. They're neat characters but they're just sort of there.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Then zen trained Mk to slay the walking bones and all the poor souls in PvP.

Right, because a master training their pupil is totally Overwatch's idea and has never actually been done before, in real life or fiction, anywhere in the world. :smile:

In all seriousness, I want to know MK and Zen's backstories. They're neat characters but they're just sort of there.

Zen trains MK to kill undead.
  • In all seriousness, I want to know MK and Zen's backstories. They're neat characters but they're just sort of there.

Well we do know that MK has a grudge against the undead, particularly the lich because of how he took the life of his pupil (which would actually be a cool little plot twist if said pupil was Saizo, the boss of the dungeon before boss mode lich and that the lich actually spared his life and made him his servant) and that he specifically trained to hunt down the undead to avenge his pupil. So at least he's got a goal in mind.

Zen is a wise old man who lives in a mountain who truly seeks peace in the world and gives knowledge to those who seek him out and are willing to listen. I actually doubt he would feed MK's thirst for revenge.

I'd say that's a decent amount of background, better than heroes like Yasmin, Overlord, Daeris, Augustus, Zurk and a bunch of other heroes.
    Beware dirt everywhere of your doom, for I am Life Reaper Broom
  • In all seriousness, I want to know MK and Zen's backstories. They're neat characters but they're just sort of there.

Well we do know that MK has a grudge against the undead, particularly the lich because of how he took the life of his pupil (which would actually be a cool little plot twist if said pupil was Saizo, the boss of the dungeon before boss mode lich and that the lich actually spared his life and made him his servant) and that he specifically trained to hunt down the undead to avenge his pupil. So at least he's got a goal in mind.

Zen is a wise old man who lives in a mountain who truly seeks peace in the world and gives knowledge to those who seek him out and are willing to listen. I actually doubt he would feed MK's thirst for revenge.

I'd say that's a decent amount of background, better than heroes like Yasmin, Overlord, Daeris, Augustus, Zurk and a bunch of other heroes.

Shade has a great backstory: He is Ekko's son PLOT TWIST

Shade has a great backstory: He is Ekko's son PLOT TWIST

Is Malice Shade's mother?

2»