Hero Spotlight: Solaris

13»

Comments

• His ability to resurrect the entire team is based upon the fury meter which goes up as you damage her allies. So if you kill three of them, she definitely has enough fury to resurrect everyone.

Her ability to resurrect herself is controlled by that counter getting to 3. She starts every raid with a full count of 3 ready to go, ie her first self resurrection is free of charge.

She also has a passive which allows her to resurrect every beast on her team when she self resurrects.

So you could kill her and two beast members, and on the beginning of round two she would resurrect herself and the two beasts for free. You could then kill all three beast allies and she could use her third ability to resurrect all three of them while sacrificing herself.

She’s a little more complicated than your standard fare, but you’ll get the hang of her and figure out the rhythm. I like to kill her immediately after she self resurrects so that I’ll have three turns to kill all her allies without her interfering by healing or protecting them.
  • But what I'm talking about is when he is killed with 1 stack after the first round. A turn or two later, he rezzes the whole team. Does he gain charges if he's dead? I can't imagine how retarded this meta must be for anyone who doesn't read the forums. This character is completely baffling.
  • NateDoge wrote: »
    But what I'm talking about is when he is killed with 1 stack after the first round. A turn or two later, he rezzes the whole team. Does he gain charges if he's dead? I can't imagine how retarded this meta must be for anyone who doesn't read the forums. This character is completely baffling.

He recharges while he is dead.
    Solaris keep ressurecting with 0 charges. I don't understand. @Joel I thought he needed 3 charges. I kill him on second turn when he has 1 charge. Then he rezzes his team at the end of turn. This is very confusing and frustrating.

Could you post a video of a fight? He starts with 3 charges, so unless you mean you're killing him for a second time on the second turn - Then he's already fully charged.

Here's how it's been going. First round. I kill Solaris and a few beasts. Grog nog stays alive. At the end of turn he revives his team. All good so far, this is how the ability is described. Next turn. Phoenix has one charge. I kill him that turn. Grog nog stays alive. 1 or 2 turns later, all the beasts are resurrected. He was killed with 1 charge. The beasts are rezzed a second time without Solaris having 3 charges.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    His ability to resurrect the entire team is based upon the fury meter which goes up as you damage her allies. So if you kill three of them, she definitely has enough fury to resurrect everyone.
    Where does it say that? I don't see any mention in this spotlight.

Also, what does "counters as cooldown" mean?
  • I’m not sure of the reference, but her third ability does not use a traditional turn based cooldown where it’ll become active after a certain number of rounds.

The fury meter requires you to damage her allies to reach 100%, which means that if no damage is done to allies (or if there are no more allies to damage) this ability will never become available.
  • Okay, thanks.
    Solaris keep ressurecting with 0 charges. I don't understand. @Joel I thought he needed 3 charges. I kill him on second turn when he has 1 charge. Then he rezzes his team at the end of turn. This is very confusing and frustrating.

You probably already checked this, but did the enemy happen to have Leo on the team? If you kill Leo, Solaris will rez as a result.
  • Foozle wrote: »
    NateDoge wrote: »

You probably already checked this, but did the enemy happen to have Leo on the team? If you kill Leo, Solaris will rez as a result.

Yeah, it was the fact that he builds charges while dead, which this spotlight makes no mention of. So no way for me to have known.
13»