The Guild Boss Invasion Has Begun! (Plus Beast Hero Updates!)

124»

Comments

  • I suppose your right Skip and it is time to move Guilds.
  • Woofwoof wrote: »

    DB this will make more active higher powered players leave Guilds like mine and join more active super Guilds. This means a lot less Guilds and the people left will find it really difficult. It will increase the disparity between Guilds.

    Please rethink as I didn't think you wanted to make this event a Guild killer.

    Who let the dogs out?

    ...You have points. many people have been griping about their guilds on the ingame chat. Even Final Boss has a few people who were not as driven. [I'm on the lower end of that scale, because of the time crunch]. I'm sure there will be some sorting up and down the guilds as more driven players go to higher guilds.

    However.
    There are three rewards- corrupted hearts, Solaris tokens, and a rune. iirc, the run comes after 800 k guild points. This will be a problem for very casual guilds.
    The Solaris unlock is feasible with no guild participation, tho DB screwed up communicating that. The difference here is between a 3* and 4* Solaris.
    The corrupted hearts- two require enough tickets that a guild is required, one you can conceivably get on your own, providing you spend some gems.

    S, the payout between top guilds and lower guilds is significant, but not necessarily huge.
  • Thanks Danac - I got a 4* Solaris and one corrupted heart but the Guild will not get to 800K like most for that Lovely Rune. Your right it will make active people think about moving to more active Guilds. I should not complain the rewards are good.
  • It would seem I've only been getting 4 runs at 4x the guild points boost instead of the advertised 5. Will there be a refund of gems or a distribution of missed guild points?
  • edited September 17
    So I completed all of the current event quests. I finished corrupted front, shade's domain, and heart of corruption a combined total of 43 times and have 430 tickets for the event. Yay lets go to the shop and see what I can afford to buy with my 430 tickets for all of my effort. Tokens, something worthwhile...??? Seems I can't even afford a box of everyday materials. Bag of gold it is..!? I hope that this is a massive gltch or some typical predictable horrible oversight
  • Woofwoof wrote: »
    This is my 1st post on this forum so please excuse me if I do not use the correct technical language. But I really needed to point something out to DB:

    I am a daily player in a reasonable guild that gets 10500 weekly crowns about one week out of four and most other times close to there. I am Level 70 with a power roster of 360K and PVP trophies of 500K.

    If I look at this event I am afraid it will cause a lot of people to rethink the guild they are in. I have got about 32K Guild points so far and there are about ten players with more than 10K Guild points so far in my Guild. The majority are much lower. There is no way my Guild will ever reach the key prizes or probably not even unlock the Third dungeon.

    The issue is that I really like my guild. I really like trying to help other players. My friend roster is made up mostly of my Guild. I want to stay in my Guild.

    DB this will make more active higher powered players leave Guilds like mine and join more active super Guilds. This means a lot less Guilds and the people left will find it really difficult. It will increase the disparity between Guilds.

    Please rethink as I didn't think you wanted to make this event a Guild killer.

    This is rather the point of Guild Games. It sorts out the strong guilds from the weak, the serious players from the casual.

    Guilds where everyone tries do well, guilds with a bunch of casual players don't. In case you hadn't noticed this has been happening for a while, it's not new to this event. The "Top" guilds are top for a reason.

    Either you're happy hanging out in a Guild of casual players and getting casual rewards, or you feel like your efforts deserve better and maybe you'd rather bein a Guild with more dedicated players.

    It's your choice to stay in a casual guild, not the fault of the game.





  • So I completed all of the current event quests. I finished corrupted front, shade's domain, and heart of corruption a combined total of 43 times and have 430 tickets for the event. Yay lets go to the shop and see what I can afford to buy with my 430 tickets for all of my effort. Tokens, something worthwhile...??? Seems I can't even afford a box of everyday materials. Bag of gold it is..!? I hope that this is a massive gltch or some typical predictable horrible oversight

    It was horribly communicated and even worse designed, but you get most of your event tickets after the event is over. Depending on where your guild feel in the thresholds, you will get a specified number of tickets (see rewards). Other than that, it was virtually impossible to gain enough tickets from running the dungeons.
  • The good prizes come in denominations of 1000 and it's not even possible to reach 1000 from running dungeons alone, save spending 6000 gems for extra runs.
  • sirtainlysirtainly Member
    edited September 17
    Had a lot to do this weekend, so went minimal. 3starrted the first event dungeon x4 after many tries...gave up on the second shade dungeon. Successful teams seemed to need Solaris and I was trying to unlock Solaris.

    My minimalist plan was to eek out 50 Solaris tokens from the fliers quest (which I only got 46 because of Real Life commitments) thinking I could buy the other 50 in the store later today.

    I was rewarded 90 whole tickets. I am underwhelmed.

    Moral of the event: Spend $19.99 on Solaris if you want to enjoy it..else just let it pass and move along.

    (Maybe I'll eventually cave and buy it - sometime Solaris will be in one of the portals, maybe next year. I did without shade for a long time and was at a distinct disadvantage..looks like Solaris would even make more of a difference based on Synergy. I just hate rewarding tactics I disagree with.)
  • Yay! I just realized that I'll finish with 1010 tickets. Looks like I get an extra bundle of 10 Solaris tokens.
  • LiquidMetalLiquidMetal Member
    edited September 17
    Error in the mail sent recently: it says the event ends Sunday 12am CST. That should be Monday 12am CST. Sunday 12am CST has already passed.

    Although there is a mixed response from this event, I am one of those who liked it and had fun :)
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    Deleted - mysterious duplicate post

    Forum gremlins hard at work. Little buggers. ;)
  • The event actually ends at 11pm CST Sunday, according to earlier discussions. Final tallies and rewards sent out roughly 15 minutes later.

    They indicated that an early end was planned because they don't want people to make guild changes after reset and possibly miss out on the rewards for the event (because they are no longer in the guild when rewards are sent out).

    If someone screwed up and the event does end at midnight, be aware and don't immediately make changes to your guild lineup.
  • FatCat69 wrote: »
    The event actually ends at 11pm CST Sunday, according to earlier discussions. Final tallies and rewards sent out roughly 15 minutes later.

    They indicated that an early end was planned because they don't want people to make guild changes after reset and possibly miss out on the rewards for the event (because they are no longer in the guild when rewards are sent out).

    If someone screwed up and the event does end at midnight, be aware and don't immediately make changes to your guild lineup.

    Good catch.
  • Barleyman wrote: »
    Deleted - mysterious duplicate post



    Now it's even more mysterious.
124»
Sign In or Register to comment.

© 2015 Big Fish Games. Inc., Big Fish, the Big Fish logo, and Dungeon Boss are
trademarks of Big Fish Games, Inc., used with permission www.bigfishgames.com