Invitation to guild question

So I often get invitations to join guilds and given how awful mine has been in this event I've been tempted. When I look at the guild info they have 50/50 so I assume that if I quit my guild and then pressed 'accept' I'd just be guildless? Would the guild who sent the invitation even know I'd tried to join?

Seems that the process for joining a new guild is rather tricky...

Comments

• At the very least wait until after reset tonight.

But yeah, you quit / leave your existing guild and then accept the new guild invite.
  • @FatCat69 but if their rota is 50/50 I won't be able to join, right?
  • Correct. Until someone leaves (check after the reset) you won't be able to get in.
  • Get Line app if you don't have it. Many top guilds require it and others favor players who are on line for promotion. This may change now that there are better lines of communication in game. Bottom line, if you can communicate with the guildmasters it's easier to coordinate a switch.
  • Can also friend in game now and correspond that way.
    07hd7vhw5fig.png
  • The top guilds use Line, and will want to scope out a player before offering them a spot.

If it's an invite out of the blue they probably have inactive players they're going to kick at reset, but you could still find yourself in a partially active guild.
  • If you are a beginner at this game, dont bother looking for top 100 guild since they would just overlook you. Once you reach lvl 14 just look for some random guild and stay there until you are lvl 55 or something, then the top 100 guilds would consider adding you to their roster.
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • If you are a beginner at this game, dont bother looking for top 100 guild since they would just overlook you. Once you reach lvl 14 just look for some random guild and stay there until you are lvl 55 or something, then the top 100 guilds would consider adding you to their roster.

Many guilds have at least 1 feeder guild for developing players. Requirements are lower and and it's a good way to work into a top guild.