wd9b23v0nel0.jpg

Comments

• Maybe it shouldn't be fast... Just average speed
  • **** this is actually really good!
    Goblin team might work once more lol
    IGN: MatadorGKilla
    Level 60 (might forget to update)
    Scrub in: Guildless right now lol.
    My internet is back, I don't think anyone cares anyways.
  • A fast taunter would be the most awesome/annoying thing in pvp
  • yeah it would be
  • This is actually a good idea but could it change the beast meta? If added to the game it could actually be better for pvp, would be awesome if he had traits that could benefit with other types of teams
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • There a reason why no fast heroes are armored. The beast meta doesnt exist yet, I only run across 3 beast teams of 20 runs. Nowhere close to the never-ending shade meta, which cannot be ended no matter what. Im just glad hopper isnt a beast. Even though this is off topic, i think hopper should be a beast, but if she become a beast she gets a huge nerf. Because do we really need her getting beast benefits like 80% more hp, 30 % more hp, 25% more attack, 25 % more crit.. That would be a nightmare attempting to kill her. Though somehow torchy is a beast.
  • @SonOfHilmer with all due respect, you are wrong. There is for sure a beast meta. >90% of teams I encounter have Solaris and most also have Grog Gnog. Maybe it is a difference due to levels.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    There a reason why no fast heroes are armored. The beast meta doesnt exist yet, I only run across 3 beast teams of 20 runs. Nowhere close to the never-ending shade meta, which cannot be ended no matter what. Im just glad hopper isnt a beast. Even though this is off topic, i think hopper should be a beast, but if she become a beast she gets a huge nerf. Because do we really need her getting beast benefits like 80% more hp, 30 % more hp, 25% more attack, 25 % more crit.. That would be a nightmare attempting to kill her. Though somehow torchy is a beast.

> no Beast meta
    > every team I see is some combination of Solaris, other beasts, and the occasional Shade or Hopper

Yeah, Beast meta is absolutely a real thing. What league are you in? Recruit?
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Hansuke
    Currently: Waiting for new PvE content and the PvP revamp.

• There a reason why no fast heroes are armored. The beast meta doesnt exist yet, I only run across 3 beast teams of 20 runs. Nowhere close to the never-ending shade meta, which cannot be ended no matter what. Im just glad hopper isnt a beast. Even though this is off topic, i think hopper should be a beast, but if she become a beast she gets a huge nerf. Because do we really need her getting beast benefits like 80% more hp, 30 % more hp, 25% more attack, 25 % more crit.. That would be a nightmare attempting to kill her. Though somehow torchy is a beast.

The beast meta is here and I just wanted to acknowledge you that torchy being a beast is perfectly fine. Torchy is a bat from hell as said from her (or his) first special ability. Beasts are natural monsters, monsters are unnatural beasts. Dont worry I am also confused
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • are ye a good demoman?
  • I mean grog gnog was a big pvp hero since he came out because he has the combination of attack, defense, and health, everything needed in a hero. Yea that flaming hot chicken is in a nice 45% of teams, but not enough to become the new prime meta. Besides, if she became a meta right off the bat she is already countered, BY THE ONE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE COUNTERING! (Hopper) Hopper and Koros end the point of revive teams tbh. If torchy is a beast, hopper should be a beast too. Dungeon bosses idea of a beast in anything that is a "animal" not really an ACTUAL beast. Rabbits are animals. Somehow a phoenix is a beast, I'm sure a mythical bird of fire isn't an animal, but its dungeon boss logic so who cares xD
    I mean grog gnog was a big pvp hero since he came out because he has the combination of attack, defense, and health, everything needed in a hero. Yea that flaming hot chicken is in a nice 45% of teams, but not enough to become the new prime meta. Besides, if she became a meta right off the bat she is already countered, BY THE ONE SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE COUNTERING! (Hopper) Hopper and Koros end the point of revive teams tbh. If torchy is a beast, hopper should be a beast too. Dungeon bosses idea of a beast in anything that is a "animal" not really an ACTUAL beast. Rabbits are animals. Somehow a phoenix is a beast, I'm sure a mythical bird of fire isn't an animal, but its dungeon boss logic so who cares xD

Grog and Solaris are like on 80% of my teams. And while a Shade+Hopper team sounds like a solid counter on paper, it works surprisingly badly. Not only does Solaris give her Beast friends immunity to burial for 3 turns, but with Lupina, Grog, Torchy, or any combo of the 3 on her team, even Shade and Hopper will be toast before long. Any team has a counter to it. The 'meta' defense is simply the team with the least amount of counters.

Which is Sol teams right now.

Also, yeah I don't get Beast/Monster tags either. Mangle could be a cool Beast/Monster hybrid. I miss him being on Beast teams. Hopper, I'll defend as not being a Beast. Because I don't think she's a bunny. I think she's some type of horrifying Lovecraftian monster that simply takes the shape of a bunny to fool her enemies. And birds are animals. Therefore Sol is a Beast. Also the Beast team NEEDED a healer. Badly.
  • Deathrift_Deathrift_ Member
    edited October 14
    Good point. I remeber those beasts events that only let you bring beasts that was impossible for low levels because there isnt a healer. Also, why doesnt solaris have the magical buff? Also grog gnog is also on most of my teams too, but solaris not so much.
    are ye a good demoman?

1/10 demoman, not black, not Scottish, still has two eyes, not currently drunk.
  • are ye a good demoman?

2/10 has cool hat
    are ye a good demoman?

2/10 has cool hat

Could even bump it up to 2 and a half if it has an unusual effect. 3 if it's painted.