Do vampiric runes stack?

For instance if I have a 6% vampiric and a 7% vampiric on the same hero, does the total become 13% or does the mechanic work differently?
Tagged:

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    As far as I've been able to tell, each rune procs separately from each other. Keep in mind, by the way, that the % is not the chance (I'm sure you know this, but others may not. Took me a while to figure it out, too). Not sure what the chance is, but anyways. Imagine it like, when you attack, each Vampiric rune rolls a die. If the number is a 2 or a 4 (or whatever), it procs and heals your hero. Each rune rolls their dice separately, so if you had 3 vampiric runes, each 10% life steal, your heal might heal 0%, 10%, 20%, or 30%, if you're lucky.

And while I don't think it matters, it seems the actual number that shows up if you successfully life-steal is a combination of all the vampirics that activated. That's the only thing that isn't separate. My Hansuke has 3 Vampirics and 2 Soul Stealers (cuz I thought it'd be funny), and will sometimes heal a little, or a lot, but it's always one number. Which is actually pretty good coding on the devs' parts!

If I'm just psychotic and/or legally blind and someone else knows with 100% assurance how this works, and it's not how I think it works, PLEASE correct me on this!
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • Perfect, this definitely reassures what I already thought about these runes. I'm glad they do stack, and do it separately. Much better than all or nothing!
  • If damage reduction can stack then so can vampiric, just a short summary to avoid confusion
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
    If damage reduction can stack then so can vampiric, just a short summary to avoid confusion

Yeah but the question was HOW they stacked. As in, did they all activate at the same time or not at all, or did they activate individually? And I believe they're all separate
  • they all activate individually otherwise everyone would stack 5 vampiric on everyone.
  • they all activate individually otherwise everyone would stack 5 vampiric on everyone.

Even if they stacked to 100%, I wouldn't use any in pvp. The stats on vampiric runes are terrible.

they all activate individually otherwise everyone would stack 5 vampiric on everyone.

No... they wouldn't... since it's only a chance that they proc, you'd be betting all or nothing.
  • I don't even use vampiric runes often so Im not sure although ive seen them in action multiple times. @SonOfHilmer we know they stack but do they act individually or altogether? Probably individually
    I don't even use vampiric runes often so Im not sure although ive seen them in action multiple times. @SonOfHilmer we know they stack but do they act individually or altogether? Probably individually

I mean... if you read the previous comments, you'd have your answer.
  • I don't even use vampiric runes often so Im not sure although ive seen them in action multiple times. @SonOfHilmer we know they stack but do they act individually or altogether? Probably individually

If only I could read
  • Yep individually.
    I don't even use vampiric runes often so Im not sure although ive seen them in action multiple times. @SonOfHilmer we know they stack but do they act individually or altogether? Probably individually

If only I could read

What's your problem with me? :/

If only I could read

What's your problem with me? :/

You pigeon-hole too much, its annoying sometimes