Summer Heat Got You Down? Cool Off With The Water Festival!

JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
dlelshpblxj1.png

Summer isn't over yet (at least for those who live in the northern hemisphere)! Kai and the other Water Heroes are making a splash! Cool off from the Guild Boss Invasion with some refreshing quests and a frosty dungeon that has jackpot loot hidden in it! In addition, Water Heroes with alternate skins equipped will start all battles with the Chilling Skin passive. In a change from prior events, this passive will now apply in Tower of Pwnage battles as well. The Water Heroes will be splashing about until Thursday at 3pm CST. We recommend keeping Solaris away from water though.
Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
www.bossfightentertainment.com
Tagged:

Comments

• Any ETA on the return of the Campaign: Rune Tuning Quests? Would like to wait with any Rune creating until they are back so I can get credit. But now there are these repeatables for tuning runes.. :P
  • Love me some 16-digit Kai
  • @joel please assure me Halloween will be spooooky
  • I've ran this event dungeon several times. I have yet to see a shiny object, let alone a jackpot barrel. Bug?
  • jason58 wrote: »
    I've ran this event dungeon several times. I have yet to see a shiny object, let alone a jackpot barrel. Bug?

I have seen a few shining objects, but yet to see any shining barrels as well. Ran a bit. Another note I have not seen any treasure rooms lately and epics seem to not drop as much either. I do know it can take awhile so I'm not complaining. I'm just putting it out there to see if others have noticed it as well.
    Raventhorne
  • Thanks for fixing it so the team we choose for the event dungeon sticks around. That saves a lot of faffing about.
  • I played 62x event dungeon and still any shiny object.
  • I got none so the devs are investigating right now @Palino
    Mock exams finished...Im back!
  • Has anyone get that Jackpot yet because i wanna see how it is
  • Me during this event:

iafqnwuk5mzy.jpg
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We're about to release a fix for the shiny objects. Thanks for your patience!
  • Joel wrote: »

Will this affect the disappearance of Treasure Rooms as well?

• JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

Yes :)
    kalamadea wrote: »
    Joel wrote: »

Yes :)

you've outdone yourself lad

So the lack of Fish Barrels was only a small apsect of the bigger issue of shiny objects not appearing at all in many dungeons, while appearing in fixed spots with the same rewards in others, and the lack of treasure rooms was tied into this.

Thanks for the fix!
  • Water-ever the devs are doing, Im shore that they are trying to change tides. I mean, they cant be doing no-fin! See what i did there?

kill me plz im in agony
    @joel please assure me Halloween will be spooooky

0t3q05avre3c.png

Reel-ly helpful, you never sea-m to fish-a-point us!
  • Water-ever the devs are doing, Im shore that they are trying to change tides. I mean, they cant be doing no-fin! See what i did there?

kill me plz im in agony

You are your own victim
  • Event is about to end, but I just wanted to say that the Water Barrel sparklies were a nice touch. Thanks to whomever came up with the idea and art. Hope to see more cool additions like that in the future.

@Joel

• I never even saw them. Ran it twice at the beginning of the event and never went back.
  • 270k gold and a coldfire evo.. that was my very last dungeon - got quite a few celestial evos, tokens for various heroes, and a lot of gold. It was very worthwhile once it was fixed imo.

7sw2p6wavi6e.png