New Hero Found! (Totally not clickbait!)

JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
Guys! Check out this radical looking new hero I found buried in the game's inner code!

qxmtcgne6m3a.png

Looks like a new dark element hero. That sorta sucks given how strong Shade is right now, we really don't need any more dark heroes. But he still looks totally unique compared to any other hero I've seen!

Hey, @Victoria, what are your thoughts on this leaked hero? I think he looks like some nice date material! Not... for me, though.
Level: 70
Favorite hero: Bovus
Favorite element: Nature
Currently: Trying to max out Epics

Comments

• JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Guys! Already found another one!

hocaha6rdbyn.png
  • the darkest secrets of Dungeon Boss are coming to light...
    ironic, seeing as they're all dark heroes.
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 20
    Yeah, I just data-mined their names and abilities too!

The first one is called Bevis, and he's a Rogue/Healer. He's fast, witty, and heals his allies by making them laugh at his half-decent jokes! After all, laughter is the best medicine. Of course he's a Dark hero because he mocks his enemies with even greater prowess, making THEM the subjects of his whacky jokes. He can turn an army of confident soldiers into a weeping pile of miserable losers in seconds. While he heals allies and helps the Seeker's cause, some heroes suspect he is a traitor, a spy, a mere puppet being controlled by the Boss of Darkness to infiltrate the ranks of our heroes and find their weaknesses... or maybe not. Nobody really knows what he's thinking at any given time. His mind... is an enigma...

The second one's name is simply Fella, a small demonic creature that fell far from grace. His distorted form is the result of his wrong-doings, and is his eternal punishment. He dreams of one day seeing the beautiful green grass and bright blue sky, but even his vision is clouded and distorted. Everything he looks at seems dark and evil, and the voices... the voices taunt him every day, even when he sleeps... He has become maddened by this living heck he lives in, and knows only destruction. Truly the most tragic of all heroes. Oh, and his classification is Demon/Warrior/Slow. Without arms, he can't really move that fast and it takes him a while to gather his strength.
  • Hmm...
    One is never complete...
  • I mean if that is really what you think of us I can just go play another game. Jk. Love the new heroes. I even made fella my new profile pic!
    Awesome Farfella guy up there was created by jackhallow666^!!!
    Also, go gorgons!
  • thegeminiguythegeminiguy Member
    edited September 21
    I love your art @JackHallow666 . Your dungeon boss style is on point always :)
  • An old image of a jack-o-lantern I made for halloween a few years back
    q13qlqykvi7e.jpg

Its called a jack-o-lantern and its hollow. Reminds me of @JackHollow666, his "666" just fits better with the spooky pumpkin
    Mock exams finished...Im back!