Is there problem with pvp match up?

Hey, I'm level 64 and my pvp team roster power is 15k. What i noticed is i constantly (around 80% to 90%) got attacked by level 70 players with over 25k roster power so that makes me wonder if its match up mistake or is it normal thing?
Tagged:

Comments

• It is normal. If your availability for attack by level 70 players depended on the your PvP team roster, it would open up PvP to bait teams again. I think your availability depends on your PvP league and some form of total roster power. I am sure a lot of Level 70 teams appreciate your contribution.
  • Well that sucks i got attacked around 350 times last season and win rate was around 25% because all attackers are much more powerful than my team.
  • Match making is broken right now.
  • JoelJoel Member, Administrator, Moderator, Boss Fight
    We are investigating this issue. Matchmaking is a complex process and requires time to analyze. I apologize that I have not had more substantial updates.
    Joel | Community Manager | Boss Fight Entertainment
    www.bossfightentertainment.com
  • Joel wrote: »
    We are investigating this issue. Matchmaking is a complex process and requires time to analyze. I apologize that I have not had more substantial updates.

Ty for reply. Hope you guys fix that soon quite annoying for us low level players :)
  • iiouvskhpoxa.png

That was couple seasons ago, I was attacked by level 70 players for almost 500 times. Most of them had power advantages 6k over me. They (the level 70s) would say it's normal and will tell you just to tough it out and level up but I beg to differ. PVP is broken for the level range 64 - 67/68.
    hagausiumai
  • We know the actual team you put up has no effect on how often you are offered as a target. It also doesn't affect whether you are viewed as an easy, medium or hard target. It does affect how often people pick you.

To minimize attacks against you, put up a team that is a pain to attack.
  • All of my 64-67 friends suffer 100+ loses per season, I think it's inevitable under current MM system that these lvl players would be hammered heavily by 70s, but situations like @Hagausiumai @PontifexAeternus just too ridiculous, over 300+ loses a season not a normal number from what I saw, must be something wrong about their MM.
  • edited September 21
    All I can say is that.... developpers could study a system to prevent Honour and money loss in daily reward when u get attacked by an higher level.
    This is the main issue I think.

In legend I after 14 incoming fight loss you lose all the honour(in warlord I after 20or 22 incoming fight loss it happens).

I am now at lvl 67 but I see that system put you up even 2 or 3 times in a few hours ( without refresh)against the same opponent, while some levels 70s (without a superb defense either)receive just 7 or 8 attacks or less during the whole season.

It happened today ,during the last day of last season, with a friend of me and member of my same guild
    Ralxgrad that hitted me twice in a few minutes and he wrote me -in our guild chat in facebook- that I appeared on his right side opponent (hard enemies) without refreshing twice;while a lot of his other potential opponents didn't appeared at all.

Why it happens this?
    I asked several times here,on customer service tickets but all I received in answer is an : 'unknown' there are more factors(but they never clarify about which are and what impact have them in % of pvp frequency of appearing).
    All they are answering is : you must level up.
    So you will receive less attacks.

And it happens like that, except that having a well runed team(at my level 5100or 5200rune power) somehow effects the frequency of your team appearing on strong lvl 70 -on right side -pvp list.
    I got only 8 attacks on this new season, but I was attacked from team having from 5382 to almost 5600 rune power (pupuer).

A friend of me lvl 68 received already 15 incoming fights while most of lvl 70s received 1 or 2 attacks.

sdof7lvtk719.png

7liw1lagsh6p.png

So please don't tell me that frequency is the same for everyone cos it is not the same for everyone.
    We would like just to understand which are the factors and WHAT % of impact they have on frequency of appearing.

Ps.Sorry for my bad english....I try to do my best :)

• Barleyman wrote: »
    We know the actual team you put up has no effect on how often you are offered as a target. It also doesn't affect whether you are viewed as an easy, medium or hard target. It does affect how often people pick you.

To minimize attacks against you, put up a team that is a pain to attack.

Best is Jabber Selwyn Alex Balog.
    can't go wrong.
  • 6,5 hour left till end of day one and 135 attacks already! jftry7p7to8j.png
  • RocksorRocksor Member
    edited September 21
    Isn't a 60% win ratio for defense still pretty good at that level bracket? Look at Hagausiumai, and see their total amount of attacks at level 66. That seems way off.
  • Rocksor wrote: »
    Isn't a 60% win ratio for defense still pretty good at that level bracket?

Well i cant complain about that. I made little changes and win rate much better now and actually im gaining much more than i lose in defense now :)