Never lose to a "Shade / Koros" team ever again! (Video)

As stated in the video, this may be common knowledge to some of you, while others may greatly benefit from this information. xo;

Tagged:

Comments

• Well I guess I expected more. I've beat 5.5k rune power shade koros teams befor but I still lose to em from random misses/dodges. Thought maybe u was gonna sho me the goods
  • JackHallow666JackHallow666 Member, Dungeon Boss Guru, Volunteer Moderator
    Well I guess I expected more. I've beat 5.5k rune power shade koros teams befor but I still lose to em from random misses/dodges. Thought maybe u was gonna sho me the goods

Losing from dodges and misses isn't his fault, lol. It's not yours either but it doesn't mean he's wrong. In fact that seems unlikely given how 2 out of those 4 heroes have perfect swing.
    Level: 70
    Favorite hero: Bovus
    Favorite element: Nature
    Currently: Trying to max out Epics
  • FFantasy, you have your Shadowblade epic maxed or close to maxed out I suspect which helps a ton, and you are going up against mid level 60s players who have not tricked out their players with crazy good runes. A mid to high 60 team with runes they spent money on can pulverize your team or make you sweat (I have practically been one shoted by level 64 that clearly paid to acquire/craft some crazy powerful runes). Lately, I find that my Shade w/level 9 epic, Kai Makani, Ferno, and Astrid (all level 70) can give me a more than 50% shot at taking out teams with Koros. My Ferno is not tricked out with insane runes, so there are multiple teams you can run.